Author Topic: Crazy Dream  (Read 193 times)

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Crazy Dream
« on: June 30, 2005, 11:24:54 PM »
Ok so I had the wierdest dream last night and what's even more weird is how applicable it was to my day.

SO to make a really long story short.  I dreamt that Burt Rutan died and they were doing a tribute flight for him here.

I took my family with me and my son was sitting in my lap on the flight line when the white knight and a bunch of F18s fly over in missing man formation.  All of a sudden two of the F18s collide and I cover my son up from debris that's falling on us.  I look up to see both pilots ejected.  As a guy that works on Ejection seats I was elated to say the least cause it's the number one source of job satisfaction we can recieve.

Skip forward to reality.....

Then to my surpise I'm walking into work today and hear a jet taxing down the ramp.  I look over towards the flight line and guess what I see:

Crazy huh?

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Crazy Dream
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 01:02:43 AM »
Sometimes a banana...is just a banana.

~AoM~

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Crazy Dream
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM »
The spoon is too big.  The spoon is too big.  The spoon is too big.

I am a Banana!
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
Crazy Dream
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 07:09:43 AM »
Have you had the dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Am I the only one who has that dream?
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Crazy Dream
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 07:56:51 AM »
I hate that dream where no matter who you talk to or interact with, they end up turing into little blue pencil sharpeners.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Crazy Dream
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 09:22:26 AM »
If a missing man formation is performed for Rutan when he dies, they should use SpaceShipOne for the the vertical flyer.  Bang, zoom Alice!
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Crazy Dream
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 09:25:05 AM »
last night i had a weird dream too.... it was a trip to europe, flew into england, and all sorts of oddities happend in it.

really weird stuff, and really vivid.
I don't know what to put here yet.