Author Topic: New Addition to the Family...  (Read 748 times)

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
New Addition to the Family...
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 11:06:06 PM »
congrates ....

Now you know that pull out keyboard shelf ....    guess what it has a new purpose...
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline SkyChimp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 11:10:20 PM »
Congrats! Cobra I hope you skin a new pony :D

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 11:12:08 PM »
Congrats to you and yours. Best wishes to the new addition.:aok

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 11:16:02 PM »
Thank you all for the kind words. Keiri (pronounced Kiri) is doing great and so is my wife Tina. We chose a slightly different spelling than what we had originally planned. Originally it would have been Kiri which means mountain in the Cambodia. The current spelling comes from Japanese Caligraphy. Kelly written as a phonetic translation into Kanji is written Keiri. The meaning of Keiri is respect and reason. Basically her name has a few twists and turns to it just like her mother and father.

I'll post a photo this weekend when I get the film developed. I'm sure my father will be taking millions of photos too so they'll be plenty of them in the end.

Oh and the nursery is actually right across from the computer room. Not enough space to fit my rig and junk in there. The two lovely ladies will be home tomorrow afternoon so I guess I gotta get my playing time in tonight. :D

Thanks again for all the kind words. I can't wait till they are both home. I hate having to leave them at the hospital.

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2005, 11:27:12 PM »
Congrats!

Who needs sleep anyway? :D

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 11:46:33 PM »
congrats, My son is 7 months , and was almost the identical size. Best of luck , its not too tough, as long as you are ok with 4 hours sleep heeheh ...... 38

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 01:39:21 AM »
A very heart felt congratulations to both you and your wife!! i got an 11 mo old that was about the same size. I got a picture of him flipping e off when i gave him his first bath. Ahh the joy of parent hood. Congrats man:)

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 03:44:54 AM »
Cobra and Congratulations to you and your wife.

Good luck with everything, and you chose a beautiful name for your new daughter.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 08:46:13 AM »
Congrat's Cobra and Mrs. Cobra!:aok  Holy Cow!! 20+" long; you've got yerselves a basketball player in the making.

Offline Blammo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2005, 09:07:08 AM »
Congrats to you and special honor to your wife...

I hope you slept alot during the pregnancy...no more sleep for the next 18 years!  lol
BLAMM0 - FACTA, NON VERBA!

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 09:17:56 AM »
Congrats Cobra :)

Just as an aside, do you know how many 7's there are in that birth? 7th day in the 7th month.  2005's digits add up to 7.  And 7lbs 7ozs.

I'm not a subscriber, but in Kabalic numerology 7 is the number of perfection. Good luck, man.

- sudz

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: New Addition to the Family...
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 09:29:58 AM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
Hey all. Just wanted to announce the new addition to my family. It's my first born and I'll be spending alot of time away from the game in the near future. Keiri Andrina was born on the 7th of July at 0319 in the morning. She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 20 and a 1/4 inches long.

Happy Hunting.

Congrats, the REALL FUN begins around 3 years of age :)  We have a 3.5 year old son Ian.

<> bud

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Danid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 10:34:18 AM »
Congratulations, whatever degree of love you know, multiply it by ten. Because that is the amount of joy a child can bring into your heart. Best of luck to your family.
P.S. You will also find the husband ranks just above the family dog now as far as needs go.
DanId