Author Topic: Yo Simaril, Bustr, Elfie, etc...  (Read 192 times)

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Yo Simaril, Bustr, Elfie, etc...
« on: July 16, 2005, 08:42:37 PM »
Hi All,

I apologize in advance, as I doubt the following article will be of much interest to anyone except the few nutty evangelicals on the BB like me. But unfortunately I don't have all their email addresses.

Anywho, was just finalizing the "praying for the persecuted church" section of our bulletin when I spotted  the following mildly encouraging article  which at least forms a contrast to the endless stream of bad news coming out of Iraq.

Admittedly things aren't perfect, and as the article frankly points out "the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil" but overall its good to hear about the gospel continuing to make progress even in the most difficult places on earth to reach...

- SEAGOON
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 08:48:01 PM by Seagoon »
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Yo Simaril, Bust, Elfie, etc...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 08:48:41 PM »
Apologies for calling Bustr, Bust in the thread title - wish you could edit them as well....

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
Yo Simaril, Bust, Elfie, etc...
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 10:44:53 AM »
<<<>>>

I dont buy that a plot of land there is worth $500 000 or anywhere near that.

And this:
<<<<>>>>>

Doesnt sound like things are as well as the admin keeps telling us.
So Seagoon do you believe all of this article or just some of it?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 10:47:51 AM by Silat »
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."