Author Topic: FUTURE AIR VIETNAM WEBSITE - NEED HELP  (Read 239 times)

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
FUTURE AIR VIETNAM WEBSITE - NEED HELP
« on: July 10, 2005, 09:43:11 PM »

Hello Fellow Aircraft Enthusiasts,

While doing some research for a project I was really surprised that there is almost nothing on the net about the old South Vietnamese airline AIR VIETNAM or HANG KHONG VIET NAM. So being a student of the period, being interested in airliners and having way too much time on my hands - I thought I would gather everything I could and build a website on the subject that would be of interest to ex-members of the airline, Vietnam Vets or people like myself who just have an interest in the subject or era.

I would like to ask anyone reading this if they have items from AIR VIETNAM like schedules, postcards, ads out of magazines, pics of aircraft, vehicles, airports, offices, pilots & crew members, uniform items, etc. - basicly "ANYTHING" from the former airline that you would make a scan of it or a copy and send it to me at the e-mail below.
Also if you are surfing the net and see a picture related to the subject, no matter what it is, please send it or the link to the address below. I may just not have it yet. I will be more than happy to credit the item to you on the website.

Also if any former members of AIR VIETNAM read this or any of the members know of anyone please have them contact me. I have a ton of questions to ask.

Thank all of you for your assistance on this project. I hope to have the site up soon.

S!  :aok
The JESTER

Jester's E-MAIL: afraize_99@yahoo.com

ATTN: BBS Master - would you consider making this post a "Sticky" for about a month to make sure everyone sees it. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 09:46:05 PM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Rafe35

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 11:01:17 PM »
Jester, Check out my link on my sig, just search everything you can find down there.
Rafe35
Former member of VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:07:15 AM »
Thanks for the help guys.

I have already hooked up and traded info with the Air America guy - he has a great site.

Rafe! Hey old buddy! Good to see you again. Thanks for the link - I will sift through it when I get the rest of the material processed.

Thanks again guys - keep em coming. All help is VERY greatly appreciated.  :aok
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 03:49:57 AM »
BUMP  :D
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"