Author Topic: ww2 online a little of my take on it  (Read 455 times)

Offline DRILL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.457thbgh.com
ww2 online a little of my take on it
« on: June 18, 2001, 09:32:00 AM »
ok iv seen a lot of post on the poor fps
   its true its not good at the moment ,you
   will need 512ram or better to play it iv maxed mine out at 768 and still get only 20 to 30 fps flying it is now better iv have poor conect anyway>28800< its all i get i live it them there woods heheh ..  that said i got to tell ya iv never had such intinse dog fights in my 4 yrs flying online sims in other words i must say i truly love it. it still got aways to go no dought about. if you got a low end computre its not going to work ..well it uses a lot of ram you just got to have it to play which sucks for a lot of peaple that i understand fully ya just gunna have to get more to play itthats a fact.

now as for tanking you dont need as much but it better to have what you can get.
  tanking for me is awsome i love it a few tricks to learn like anything else your not going to learn it in a day or 2 takes more then that iv had up to 4 hrs of stright intense combat in the thing and well just compleatly wore me out.

now im not promoating the game as i feel its not time yet for it but right now its free and they say it will be till they get it up running right . so i say this use this time to learn some of the tricks maybe not tricks is what i mean >>should say finer points of it  like any sim theres things to learn.

over all if they can do what they say
  it will be the one hell of a game to play.

ps.. as for HOs it just wont work in flying at least not right now iv had it tried on me 3 times it just dont work

[ 06-18-2001: Message edited by: DRILL ]
Drill /384th FA/CH 364th

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
ww2 online a little of my take on it
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
over all if they can do what they say
it will be the one hell of a game to play.

Shees another poetry... 5 stars  :D

ps:
Be sure you use cacheman to tweak up memory handling and use fixed swapfile (I use 1 gig). Those helped me to get better framerates  :)