Author Topic: ITT Technical Institute - AVOID AT ALL COSTS  (Read 202 times)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
ITT Technical Institute - AVOID AT ALL COSTS
« on: July 14, 2005, 08:40:46 AM »
If you know anyone going there, tell them to leave.  If you know anyone wanting to go there tell them not to.

I recieved a visit from 2 US Postal Inspectors yesterday investigating complaints from former students.  They showed me my file and asked questions about the validity of the entries.  Some of the entries were correct and some weren't.  They spent an hour in my kitchen asking me questions about recruitment at ITT, their promises made to me, their instructors, etc...Turns out they are being investigated for "criminal acts" for falsifying student records to keep their state funding pouring in.  They are also investigating the quality, or lack of there of, of the education we were supposed to be getting and finding it well short of what's advertised.

I spent 2 years of my life getting a 3.92 (out of 4.0) GPA and $30,000 on a worthless piece of paper that says "Asscociates of Applied Science in Information Technology/Computer Networking Sciences".

I am talking to a lawyer about this....stay tuned kiddos.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 08:49:52 AM »
Are they investigating mail fraud?  Is that why the investigation is being done by Postal Inspectors?

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 09:04:19 AM »
Postal Inspectors do more than investigate mail fraud.  They are Federal agents.  They investigate just about anything.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo