Author Topic: You know Him ,You Love Him!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
You know Him ,You Love Him!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2001, 01:24:00 PM »
 There is an up side to all of this. It is reassuring to note that MG is a LIBERAL. Check AGW's OT sometime.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2001, 01:50:00 PM »
2 COMMENTS:
MG, looks like cartoonish planes to me...

Don't plan on any cons anytime soon, you've only managed to alienate yourself from both communities, however, for a reasonable price, I know of a good body guard.

Crucible

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2001, 01:58:00 PM »
No Mike, I'm not "diddlying" kidding anyone. No I did not see that stuff, but that was not my point. That being said, I can surely understand the response of folks here if your comments were indeed true, but again, that wasn't the point. I can even understand more overt hostility such as you have expressed, but that wasn't the point either.

Sigh. Nope, Mike, I was not "diddlying" kidding, especially you.

Cruc

funked

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2001, 01:18:00 AM »
What on earth WAS your point then?  It seemed to me you were expressing distaste at the negative reaction to MG's movie, and that this is somehow indicative of a flaw in the AH community.  In light of his actions on this BBS and AGW, it should not surprise you that he is not going to get a favorable response.  Furthermore I fail to see how it indicates a problem with the community.  I have flown with you in a squadron and met you in real life and I consider you a friend.  If (God forbid) you were to pass away suddenly, we would hold a memorial ceremony of some sort in your honor.  If some slimeball were to then ridicule the ceremony held in your honor, I would not take it lightly.  This person would get nothing but scorn from me.  That is what has happened here.  This community stands up for the honor of a fallen comrade, and that's the kind of community I am PROUD to be a part of.

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 03-21-2001).]

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2001, 02:56:00 AM »
Man if THATS what everyone is seeing I can understand why so many here have been unimpressed with WBIII.

Prolly just the crap Mac.

I haven't run it below 1600X1280X32, 24bit Z buffer with 8 bit stencil, 4X4 FSAA.

None of that icky broken line stuff. Have to run AH in the same resolution for that reason.

Both look great, cept for the squashed wing spans in WBIII  

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2001, 09:08:00 PM »

Originally posted by funked:
This person would get nothing but scorn from me.

I must've missed his Sn1p3r Memorial post, but judging by his other post he seems to be pretty pitiful character.

Offline Ram1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2001, 07:10:00 AM »
I wish you guys wouldn't give him this attention, it only encourages retaliation and escalation on his part.

MG was wrong in what he did and he's been pretty quiet since why stir the pot unless you want the reaction and subsequent flame war.

If that's what you really want, then post this over at AGW and live with the consequences, otherwise let it go.

Ram1

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2001, 07:52:00 AM »
NT

[This message has been edited by AKSeaWulfe (edited 03-22-2001).]

funked

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
I agree with Ram1, let's drop it.  I should have responded by email.  My intent was not to fire up MG, just to explain to my former squaddies (Chisel and Cruc) why this reaction occurs.  Also note that I'm not dissing MG's video, it was actually pretty good!