Author Topic: What I Heard on way home last night!!  (Read 483 times)

Offline indian

• Copper Member
What I Heard on way home last night!!
« on: September 16, 2001, 03:03:00 PM »
I had to drive up to ILL last week to git my stepdaughters to the funeral of their real father. Drove straight home yesterday 900 miles. When I finaly got back into home front radio range the first thing I heard was 99.5 the Wolf an announcer said, We AMERICANS may fight among our selfs but you outsiders just better stay out of it because we rapidly turn our anger towards any out side aggressor.

Just ask the British how much resolve this country has, our Revolution and the War of 1812. I wish I could remmember the quote of the British commander after the War of 1812 I know some one remmembers it.

Back to the radio he aslo said we may be bent but we damn sure aint broke.

How powerfull is the United States? Powerfull enough to scare an entire government is now in hiding.

Translation Dont diddly WITH US!!!!!

On the subject of gun control give every AMERICAN that wants one a gun to help defend what could be the nastiest war ever. Lets hope not.

(ever watch the movie on Nostradamous, NY City Bombed and other major US cities targeted in what starts the Third world war. Unknown enemy was from the mid east.)