Author Topic: Zen and how to ditch  (Read 219 times)

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Zen and how to ditch
« on: July 22, 2005, 07:54:39 PM »
Please, do act as mr. Luther did 500 years ago; GIVE US PERMANENT RULES  OF DITCHING!!!

This disorder and unlogic  makes me crazy....

Sometimes I´m leaving my plane at hostile field. Result: You have landed successfully. Same result at middle-of-nowhere...

..and;

Suddenly:

-ditching with a plane at sea(clean landing), Result: the opponent got a kill.
-ditching at middle-at-nowhere with Tiger with no enemies around; Result: You have ditched.
-The same situation somewhere other place...Result: You have landed successfully.

This makes no sense!!!
:mad: :rofl

Leaving your plane  is pure lottery....

As I said, pls, give us permanent order of ditching
:cool:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 08:00:26 PM by Zuum »
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Zen and how to ditch
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 04:29:51 AM »
I agree totally.
  It said in readme for new patch High speed ditching is now not possible. It would have been nice if they would have told us at what speed we now have to be  to have a sucessfull  ditch.

I came in at what used to be a reasonable spped with YAK the other day and made a nice slide in as I had no engine or right gear and as soon as my plan touched ground BOOM tower. With out the BOOM of course and I touched down verrrry gently.
   If I was going to fast it would have been nice to have a slide and roll or a nice explosion :)  But instead it was poof tower. I would have settled for knowing when to fast is to fast.

Sorry if this is a little off your origanal topic but it's close. :)  in the same ball park at least.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 04:32:07 AM by Flayed1 »
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Zen and how to ditch
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 09:46:37 AM »
Flayed, I believe Zuum is talking about whether you land or are captured.

I, personally, have no trouble ditching (actually getting down in 1 piece) but I rarely pay attention to whether it's a capture/landing/ditch.