Author Topic: EA shut down Kesmai Studios  (Read 3946 times)

Beurling

EA shut down Kesmai Studios
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2001, 08:02:00 AM »
My friend i played AW fr for 4 years.  

The last tour i flew there i got a 5+ k/d 3.5 k/mission. As good as i was in aw it ment nothing in AH. In fact the more you say aw the more many laugh here. Aw is considered a joke

My post was to help you or any other aw newbe here.

Honestly good luck. You will have to shed that aw ego. It wont help you very much as you learn AH. Things work differently here.
You will find out

EYE

Offline Brazos

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2001, 09:14:00 AM »
That was his point GE,

Here, it's got a 50/50 chance. Kind'a like your resume, heheh.

Cya up...Braz

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2001, 02:15:00 AM »

Originally posted by Beurling:
My friend i played AW fr for 4 years.  

The last tour i flew there i got a 5+ k/d 3.5 k/mission. As good as i was in aw it ment nothing in AH. In fact the more you say aw the more many laugh here. Aw is considered a joke  

My post was to help you or any other aw newbe here.

Honestly good luck. You will have to shed that aw ego. It wont help you very much as you learn AH. Things work differently here.
You will find out  

EYE

Cod,
I just crapped my flight suit....mommy I'm scared.

------------------
Otter

Offline Brat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2001, 02:16:00 PM »
BAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Headons in AW???

Points??? KD ratios??? You flew a lot of RR didn't ya?

And you're telling ME that I have an ego? ( I know I do...thank you) your post was nothing more than a pat on your own back with an explanation of "look at meeeee..and how bad i beeeeeeee"

Sit down spindlehead....if it wasn't for that "joke" you wouldn't even be here...

I believe it was you that started the chest thumping with your "Warbirds kicked aw's butt." comment...so please...save the dramatic "your attitude" lecture for someone that you think might actually care what you have to say...

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2001, 02:34:00 PM »

Originally posted by Dead Man Flying:
I think HiTech and company have already learned that lesson firsthand.

-- Todd/DMF/Calamari

You are kidding right?
Do you think the AH crew want to work forever? What do you think they are doing by producing a valued product and customer base? If they get the right offer, they are gone, just like you or I would do. What the next owner does with your house is no concern to you when you get your asking price. AH group seem to be a very dedicated and caring bunch and I'm sure they love their job and their product but I'd think they'd trade it in for the right $ with enough 000,000's behind it  

Hopefully no time soon

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Beurling

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2001, 11:57:00 AM »
Any time anywhere?  Just say when

Everything i said was right on the money and your stats prove it. Shadow lol!

EYE

Beurling

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »
If you look at the time you will see this is the time you average between your various accounts posting. Make it a d 30 i can whip you in your best plane.

EYE

Offline Brat

• Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2001, 10:23:00 AM »
Hey Beuler...are you talking to an invisible friend or something?

You can't be talking to me...because I don't have any stats...I haven't activated an account as of yet.

Beurling

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2001, 01:24:00 PM »
Yep thats the shadow part.

Btw everything you post or say gives you away. I have a long though not perfect memory. So i am aware who flew as brat in aw.

Ask your self what are my tactics?
Ill tell you its death by a thousand paper cuts.

I find it so funny you post then talk to yourself. I have noticed it before.

When i put that into my profile for you it says some funny things. I find you very interesting. You are something i study.

Just like badz tought me in aw about dirty tricks and 2nd account flying you teach me about the bbs. I never used the bbs in my aw days. To see the lenghths people go to to argue is beyond me. Its too funny! To set up fake personas post then repost under another name is just plain moraly wrong.

Btw the strangest thing i have ever seen is someone argue with himself to keep a thread going. I mean how well both posts were writen. Ha what bs! Even you have not taken up argueing with yourself. Hint
You cant trap a person who sees the trap.All I wanted from my first post is to say i can whip you in any fighter in the plane set. Get it?

Now please ask for proof and write me a nice disertation on how im crazy.

EYE

Offline nugetx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: EA shut down Kesmai Studios
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2018, 04:07:30 AM »
See Rule #10
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 06:06:29 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page