Author Topic: Well she's at it again  (Read 1829 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 10:42:47 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
If you can't tell I REALLY hate this woman:

Awww come on now, I see that little sparkle in your eye.  A slight shimmer that means you have some small spark of love for ja... you're picturing Jane running around the room with her hair on fire, aren't you?
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 10:53:59 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
Because the war in Iraq was over 2 years ago--- whatever you wish to call it, THAT war is water under the bridge. NOONE in Iraq is making war aside from a bunch of nutburgers killing Muslim women and children...but tried and true liberals like Jane blame THAT on us too? And HOW is our leaving going to cure that? I suppose I can see one angle, which is "get our boys home"...but that isnt what she's espousing---what she's espousing is that all the violence over there is our fault, and would magically be cured if we cut and run. That scenario was practiced by Clinton after Somalia---it convinced Bin Laden that if our noses were bloodied we'd cut and run. Will take a LONG time to counter that conclusion, a lot longer if peeps like Jane and some of our elected officials keep giving the world the impression that we are vascillating.

So, our troops aren't over there battling against the nutburgers?  We helped create this mess, and now we're obligated to fix it.  I think perhaps we shouldn't have dove headfirst into this crap in the first place...but I guess had we not, those scary WMDs would have gotten us by now!

And did I see you blame Bin Laden's actions on Clinton?  LOL.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 11:00:26 PM »
Good for her. There is nothing more American than dissent.
sand

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 11:01:28 PM »
Every time I take a dump I smile.. 'cause I'm making another masterpiece portrait of Hanoi Jane.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 11:04:26 PM »
LOL...do you at least scratch the litter over her face when yer done so you don't stink up the house?

Offline Rafe35

• Silver Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 11:26:44 PM »
Jane still a commie!
Rafe35
Former member of VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 11:29:58 PM »
Yah know, mebbe I should box it up and take it to the post office and mail it to her.

It should have a note inside...

Dear Hanoi Jane:

Was thinking of you and this came out. So glad to hear you are planning a tour. We'll be sure to come see you. Oh, and thanks again, so much for selling us out in Vietnam. Can't say how happy our veterans group was to hear of your renewed interest in political affairs and service issues.

See you at a rally soon!

You folks can join in.. if it's less than a pound it's only $3.80 to send it to:

Fonda Inc
PO BOX 5840
Atlanta, GA 31107-0840

Remember to not put your OWN return address on the box (i'd suggest J. Kerry or J. McCain)  

;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Well she's at it again
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2005, 11:33:43 PM »
Where was she when the human shields were reporting for duty in Iraq just before the war?  Oh wait, thats right, she was doing an exercise video and couldn't get away.  She should stick to movies - like On Golden Pond II .

You know something is terribally wrong when Bhagdad Bob is dead, but she's still alive  :rolleyes:
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Well she's at it again
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 11:44:08 PM »
Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf is not dead, he lives in UAE.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Well she's at it again
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2005, 11:54:45 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
Because the war in Iraq was over 2 years ago--- whatever you wish to call it, THAT war is water under the bridge.

Cheeya. Okay.

Holy smokes.

Go Jane. Yer nutty, but in a good way. Say whatever the hell you want. Let whoever get their panties in a knot. It's the American way. Screw the rest.

Offline AdmRose

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cmdrrose/index.html
Well she's at it again
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2005, 12:14:29 AM »
Hey how is Bin Laden these days? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2005, 12:15:32 AM »
LOL Hang, but the postal employees always ask me if I have anything "Liquid, Fragile, Hazardous, or Perishable" in my package.  And while it's probably not all that fragile, it could very possibly be one of the other three. :D

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2005, 12:36:07 AM »
Originally posted by SOB
LOL Hang, but the postal employees always ask me if I have anything "Liquid, Fragile, Hazardous, or Perishable" in my package.  And while it's probably not all that fragile, it could very possibly be one of the other three. :D

if it's fresh its fairly fragile.  My dogs regretebly took a dump in my living room last night and I got to clean it u before my first cup of coffee.  If it's fresh it tends to break apart when disturbed.

I'd say that fits ALL the catagories.....

PS is that for real illegal?

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
Well she's at it again
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2005, 12:44:08 AM »
Just curious...how many of you were actually alive and old enough to know what Jane Fonda did? And did it really affect you?

Other question...If she really did commit "treason" why is she still alive? Or is the use of "treason" just  an opinion? I am all for personal opinions...but thats a pretty large statement if not used correctly.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Well she's at it again
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2005, 12:55:43 AM »
Two things you need to understand, Fubar....

Vietnam would have been won were it not for Fonda. She single-handedly wrecked the whole entire thing.
Jane is a perfectly reasonable target. Rational people would conclude (and focus groups attest to) failure in Iraq being the result of Jane Fonda's and Bill Clinton's love child - known to the press only as "Peace baby," with the marking 'WTF' on its head and asking difficult questions.