Author Topic: Big wheel or Green machine?  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Big wheel or Green machine?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2005, 04:10:47 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
In addition, you could remove the seat from the Big Wheel for so can stand up and use your legs to pump for freestyle tricks like wheelies and off curb lip jumps.

ack-ack

Id take the seat off so beyatchs could ride with me:D

Offline agent 009

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2005, 03:47:16 PM »
Nice colors, black & purple,( As I recall a WW1 German ace, Von Schleich? had similiar color scheme ), but wouldn't want to dive in it. green machine has stable wide back wheels & distance between front & back wheels greater than on big wheel which would seem to lend itself to better downhill handling, less flutter, but would negate good turning ability. Lower to ground it seems as well which gives greater sensation of speed.

Offline Arty

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 11:56:25 PM »
BAH!!!  I will trade your speed for maneuverability anyday. Just try to turn with my Krazy Kar. YOu'll blow all your E on your verticle hill maneuvers and then when your low and slow I will out turn you an pwn you.
I would like to add that the pilot/driver is far more protected in the crazy kar. He is defended on both sides of his cockpit by those thick heavily armoured wheels while both the Big Wheel and Green Machine drivers are left periously unguarded. Further I think the Krazy Kar had self sealing tanks.
Further, the superior Krazy Kar, while geared much lower has 2 yes count them, 2 drive wheels. Makeing for superior instant acceleration. Yes the Krazy Kar is l77t machine. Perhaps it should be a low perk ride. Although its ord carrying ability is far below that of the Big Wheel (Due to the Big Wheels superior trunk space). Anything carried must be carried in the pilots lap and stray condensation or a leaky kool aid jug could cause some embarrasing trouser/groin wetness.
Perhaps Mitsu will model the sounds of cards clicking in the spokes and Soda can do an evaluation for us.

Arty
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 12:04:52 AM by Arty »

Offline Viper17

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 03:43:28 AM »
I fliped a big wheel going down a hill and took half of my face off. go three wheel safty and no helmet.