Author Topic: Here's a good hot one - using a gun in self defense  (Read 1700 times)

Sandman_SBM

Here's a good hot one - using a gun in self defense
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2001, 05:38:00 AM »

Originally posted by cabby:
Quote:

".. and everyone is a criminal in the conservative world."

Horses***.

But i guess if you feel like an innocent "victim" in  a world of mean, nasty Conservatives you would say that.......

Cabby

One sweeping generalization deserves another.  

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes...like yourselves.

Er...oopss... wrong thread... Is this Johnny Dangerously?

[This message has been edited by Sandman_SBM (edited 04-02-2001).]

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2001, 06:46:00 AM »
Mav, yer quite right  

As you can imagine I was a smartass as a kid as well. Went very well for most of my childhood because of the social bonds I formed with people large enough to protect me and clever enough not to be bothered by a few comments here and there  .

I moved to northern Sweden, and all changed. I'm not much of a conformist and thought the unwritten rules up there were a bit silly, so all the popular guys, the athletes, the dumb rednecks decided to give me a hard time. Ganging up on me Bishrook style

A fast mouth, an even faster kick to the groin or something similar, and the fastest legs on the school ensured that I wasn't caught too many times. But when I was caught,  I spent days seeing them through a sniper scope. I'd go as far as to make an example (well, at least in my head) showing what CAN happen when someone gets fed up. Perhaps it'd teach others a lesson. In the end though I took out my aggression on ski slopes, and it proved to be much more amusing.

So aye, I am biased having experienced the wrong end of the stick (and believe me, I never thought I would do that, having been an integral member of "well to do socially" groups for all my life.

If it is as suggested in the story or similar, they had it coming, right or wrong.

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2001, 10:28:00 AM »
SIEG HEIL!! Cabby - a man <?> born in the wrong era.

When you guys going to figure out you can't argue with a frigging looney?

If your viewpoint differs from his invariably you will be called a "liberal scumbag" or another variation of it.

Offline Cabby

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2001, 10:43:00 AM »
Truth hurt, jihad??  Wondered how long before the "Nazi" bulls*** would come out.

BTW, i don't "argue".  I just call out Leftist-Liberal tripe when i see it.  And there's plenty of it around this BBS.  

An ideal or belief's validity is not dependant on what "era" it was conceived, it's validity is based entirely if it's stood the test of time.  And most of your loopy-Liberal beliefs have FAILED that test miserably.

Oh, and take your "Seig Heil" and stick it where the sun don't shine, moron.......

Cabby

[This message has been edited by cabby (edited 04-02-2001).]
Six: "Come on Cabbyshack, let's get some!"

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2001, 11:09:00 AM »
And most of your loopy-Liberal beliefs have FAILED that test miserably.

Just like your "master race" tripe failed lil Adolph?

You make me sick!

P.S.

I don't argue either, I just point out Nazis when I see em.

[This message has been edited by jihad (edited 04-02-2001).]

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2001, 12:00:00 PM »
Funny. Lefts are liberals while Rights are conservative. Nonsence  

------------------
With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    Commissar 25th IAP WB VVS