Author Topic: General Announcement To Community  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Chitownflyer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
General Announcement To Community
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2005, 03:31:15 AM »
I get it...you're the self appointed
jerk trying to chase me out...

I say... squelch me if you don't like
what I say and deal with it...stop whining about coward.

Complain to HT if you feel you must,
and get me banned if you can
but your condensending, looking down
your nose  bs is transparent.

BtW, after talking to a moderator,
I will withdraw my exile from ch 200
and go back to normal mode.

I will not be chased out by dorks like
you who think th'er better then me

again, squelch me if you like, cry to HT
if you like, get me banned if you can
because I make no appology or
excuses.

Chi.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 03:34:41 AM by Chitownflyer »
Groupthink: ... "a deterioration of mental efficiency, reality testing, and moral judgment that results from in-group pressures." Essentially, people within a group become so consumed with the group, maintaining group cohesiveness, and doing what is important for the group that they themse

Offline Schutt

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2005, 03:48:51 AM »
Sorry but i still dont get it.

To me it seems that the radio buffer moderator is just a bad word filter that works for all radio buffers. I have no idea how tuning to 266 will circumvent that, i doubt it.

I got warned by the bad word filter to say chog and prettythang so far, i have no idea why such simple words are filterd while a lot more colourfull and insulting words are good and fine.

Also i think the bad word filter is discriminating to us non native speakers as we only know the simple words, most abusive swearing by the pros gets by the filter with no problems at all.

Now i wish you luck on 266... but i beleave all radio channels are filterd. Maybe you can pay an "platinum" subscription to HTC to be allowed to talk without moderation? Would earn htc a lot of money.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2005, 07:15:07 AM »
Originally posted by Mustaine
no doubt... am i the only one who see's all weird charecters in the original message?

it's almost unreadable

No... I'm not sure what's up with that.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2005, 07:18:24 AM »
Originally posted by Chitownflyer

I
Because I not that "anti-social"
I have, as stated above, I will
monitor ch 266... that's the "chi" channel and I have "unilaterially" declared ch 266 off limits to little boys, girls and other younger than 30 and of sound mind.  By going on "my channel" it is implied by you, that you have been corrupted, been with girls, have partaken of beer legally, been drunk and sloppy and
have had a  wife or two along the way.
No little boys, girls or Thought police there.  

Thats were I'm at right now.

Couldn't care less. You don't want to get muted then STFU.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2005, 07:23:29 AM »
Squad channel is DEFINITELY not filtered. Watching the red text in the BKs could sometimes make a Marine blush, particularly since hub became a moderator!

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
Insults?!!!??!
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2005, 07:24:29 AM »
Let me get this straight, CHI left 200 because he was insulted by being muted<:rofl :rofl :rofl  You mean the Don Rickles of AH got insulted MAN that is Hilarious:rofl :rofl
I will enjoy the break but it won't last long he craves attention to badly to be off 200 very long;)
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2005, 08:42:23 AM »
Chi, you seem to invision yourself as some kind of high water mark for smack talking, when in reality you arent all that good even by todays low standards. You are not entertaining, and worse for a self described "old school" smack talker, you are only mildly irritating. You are kind of like a little yapping miniture Poodle that thinks its a Rottweiler, nobody is afraid of you, they just wish you would STFU and go away.

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2005, 01:14:11 PM »
Grits, now, we should use proper terminology.  I believe the correct term for what you are describing is "anklebiter".  Please use this in the future when referring to a "yapping miniature poodle that thinks he's a rottweiler".  

Its too bad he isnt this amusing in the MA.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2005, 01:18:39 PM »
+frec 200 is the same as listening to CB radio channel 19 ,,a total waste i rarely tune 200,i find the level of stupidity nauseating
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Panman

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2005, 01:39:18 PM »
. Squelch Chi-a-pet:lol

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2005, 02:12:08 PM »
FWIW, Chi was still on 200 doing his best to put together a coherent remark meant to belittle his opponents. It's still difficult to determine exactly what sentiment he's trying to convey, but it's pretty much a given that it's not pleasant chatter about the weather. I'm gonna go out on a limb and venture that he didn't have much company on 266.

As much as Chi tries to disguise it as smaq, he's really just saying "I need you to make me whole, please pay attention to me". He's obviously Codweebpendent.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2005, 02:13:09 PM »
CHI: You are curently over the edge on tolerated behavior.

I Looked into your mute, and you were muted for "spamming" i.e. domintating a channel in a way that does not allow other people to also have conversations.

As far as your idea of delcairing 266 your channel, it will not be any different as far as standards of behaviors are conserned.

Finaly any problems with moderations is best handled via email.Because of threads like this you have very quickly escilated a simple complaint into somthing that puts you on the edge of remaining a customer.

CHI: Consider this a warning ment not to incite but wrather explain to you our view on the topic. We would like to have you as a continued customer, our goal is not to push you out. But if you belive that your behavior should be tolerated, and continue to behave in the same manor after being warned. What choice do you belive you would leave us with.

If you wish to talk more on the why you were muted feel free to email me at dalea@hitechcreations.com

HiTech