Author Topic: Getting 'Das Mute'  (Read 686 times)

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Getting 'Das Mute'
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2006, 06:20:21 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
(i'm surrounded by morons)

*sigh*

:O your on the CM crew....  guess who tried and was DENIED?!?!
:D

navajo
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Scrap

• Silver Member
Getting 'Das Mute'
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2006, 07:02:20 PM »
So...to get this train back on track, would it be possible to extract the ' checksix command from the 10 min mute HT?

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Getting 'Das Mute'
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert
I saw someone had a funny squad name the other day, repeated it on 200 since he was on a different country and got muted. It was a pair of parenthesis with an "o" inside each set, that doesn't seem like it was the language filter.

:rofl :O
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Getting 'Das Mute'
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 07:32:15 PM »
Originally posted by Scrap
So...to get this train back on track, would it be possible to extract the ' checksix command from the 10 min mute HT?

I've seen kids/dweebs/aholes abuse the six call before, sometimes unintentional, sometimes very intentionally. Hasn't happened to me much, but if some innovative player discovers it's annoyance capabilities, I can see where it could deserve being monitored.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Getting 'Das Mute'
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 07:39:31 PM »
A squelch will disable the check-six as well. I didn't think it was part of the mute system; I agree that it shouldn't.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.