Author Topic: Asian Man Shot Dead on London Tube  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Asian Man Shot Dead on London Tube
« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2005, 12:59:22 PM »
Update:
He wasn't wearing a bulky jacket, and he did not jump the turnstile (he used his card).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1537457,00.html#followup
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Chortle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2005, 01:26:35 PM »
Not dismissing this outright but I'll wait till someone other than the poor sods relatives describes what happened.

I still think the average life expectancy of a Brazilian electrician in London is way higher than a street kid in Rio de Janeiro.

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2005, 01:48:45 PM »
DoctorYo, we have this quaint tradition in Britain whereby we conduct criminal proceedings in court, not in the media.

To that end, evidence such as camera recordings is presented in court, rather than being shown on the media. It's usually only released before a court case (or before criminal proceedings have been ruled out) to try to identify and locate suspects, not to try to convict or clear them in the press.

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2005, 02:33:21 PM »
I wish the London police carrier STUN GUNS.

It would've been very different

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2005, 02:35:54 PM »
Originally posted by 1K3
I wish the London police carrier STUN GUNS.

It would've been very different

oh sure.. pump amperage into a guy with a bomb circuit..

LOL!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2005, 03:02:32 PM »
yeah chortle... he woulda been dead allready if he was still in rio so...

no harm done.

lazs

Offline Chortle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2005, 03:54:34 PM »
Heh, well perhaps but the guys 48 cousins all living in London are in the press saying how this would never happen in Brazil as they are an enlightened and cultured society we want 38 squillion quid

Type in 'street kids brazil' in google and the first 10 pages are charities trying to stop brazilian cops beating to death 6 year olds.

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2005, 03:55:35 PM »
I still think the average life expectancy of a Brazilian electrician in London is way higher than a street kid in Rio de Janeiro.

So he went from asian to terrorist now to Rio Orphan..  The Dis-info wars are kicking..

for your information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzaga%2C_Minas_Gerais

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minas_Gerais

So now we can clarify that from his town of 5-6 thousand he is not a Rio streetkid anymore than some poor farm boy from Ogden KS is....

So even if you were correct and he was a poor Street Kid in Rio..  Its justified to kill him now becuase he would just die anyway back at his home..   The Nazi's had a similiar view of the Jews in their final solution in the ghetto, if  I am off base by noting the similiarities of your comment and that of the SS.... please clarify it if im off base..

If that is your beliefs your entitled to them.. better your thinking that way than me..

DoctorYo

PS:  from Wiki

At the time of the shooting, the temperature in London was about 17°C (62°F) [2].

Given the same conditions in florida 90% of the people over 40 years of age would wear some form of coat or sleeved cloths in that situation... with 99.9% of all people over 60 wearing one..

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2005, 04:13:22 PM »
I believe, in the final analysis, he is a victim of terrror.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2005, 04:15:01 PM »
You can't be as  obtuse as to not see it, Dr. Yo.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Chortle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2005, 04:15:58 PM »
I'm not even gonna bother refuting the Nazi accusations as they're absurd.

I'll spell it out -

Brazilian electrician shot dead soon after 8 bombs in london and 60 ish dead. Sad all round.

Brazilian guys relatives in the UK press claiming the initial police and eye witness accounts totally wrong and that it would never happen in Brazil.

Fact is it happens in brazil every freaking day.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2005, 06:38:46 AM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
If you are referring to the death of the Brasilian in London, it may seem amazing to you that Londoners "accept" this tragic death because you are comfortably removed from the terror that Londoners know.

The death was tragic. The fact is, police believed he was about to detonate a bomb on a crowded transit.

I hope you are not suggesting that London cops *****foot around doing "PC"  "random" checks of the bags of old ladies and pretty young white girls like NYPD is doing.  It won't happen in London, because the fear of reality is greater than the fear of appearing politically incorrect.

When Muslim terrorists hit the New York subways, the "PC" stuff will be overtaken by reason there as well.  But don't take my word for it, wait and see.  The same goes for Australia, because human nature is the same all over.  You can be smug about the effect fear has on people only if you are far away from the action.

As someone smug and far away from this "terror"...accept of course the 88 australians killed in Bali..or the odd attacks on our embassy in Jarkarta...when I can only imagine what it must be like being the only major player left in the coalition of the willing so far left alone...I mean lets face its not like we're parked next to the worlds biggest muslim population - who have terrorist groups who hate our guts already exploding devices killing our citizens...

I guess I'm a little bewildered why I'd be happy to accept our liberal govts. idea of an identity card...after all - every terrorist is always a foreigner (or looks it) ...or random police searches on our trains...or allowing citizens of this country to languish in "prisons" denied the simple legal rights of any citizen by it's own government...or why reasonable people could reasonably accept shooting people on train platforms as simple collateral damage and cheer one on for the good guys.

I'm sure I remember the people of England not losing their minds when the IRA were frequently flexing their muscles in the last few decades...but I guess thats just my smug attitude a lifetime away from the real world - where our diggers are still keeping us completely safe -  fighting the evil doers in Iraq...and redeploying back to  afghanistan.

Terrorist nutbags have no interest in who's involved in those two places....right?

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2005, 07:48:23 AM »
I guess I'm a little bewildered why I'd be happy to accept our liberal govts. idea of an identity card...after all - every terrorist is always a foreigner (or looks it) ...or random police searches on our trains...or allowing citizens of this country to languish in "prisons" denied the simple legal rights of any citizen by it's own government...or why reasonable people could reasonably accept shooting people on train platforms as simple collateral damage and cheer one on for the good guys.  - tronski

If you feel bewildered, you need to give it a little more thought.

Would you mind restating your views a little more directly?  Your sarcasm makes it hard to figure out what you are really saying here...

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2005, 01:51:25 PM »
Heavy Padded Jacket...  my arse..  Looks like jean top ...  jean pants..

you want to read up on the foul..

http://news.google.com/news?q=Jean%20Charles%20de%20Menezes&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wn

Take your pick....

I prefer the times article..

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1739222,00.html

Some of the questions I asked earlier are starting to be answered ..    complete and total coverup has been initiated; as i expected..  just too many holes in the initial story..  from asian.  to terrorist to baggy jacket to running away.. no cctv footage or its delay in release..  delay in  returning the body to brazil.. the list goes on and on..

forget lawsuit I would demand murder charges with all those involved..  manslaughter or worse for those who ordered the hit... (it was a hit.. read up)

Killing your own citizens or guests of your country for political purposes is freakin foul.. (polictical in a sense to calm london from the T scare.. to act tough on terrorism.. here are your results, get another look at that picture above and put your loved ones face on it in that pool of blood...)

if they just admitted mistake then you could chalk it up as another casualty in the so called "war on terror.." (as Gunthr noted)  But to cover up or confuse the public to try to blunt the political dammage shows the true character of those who claim to be protecting you..

Shoot to Kill...   good policy or powder keg of incompetence you make the call..

DoctorYo