Author Topic: The Tape  (Read 628 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
The Tape
« on: December 13, 2001, 10:14:00 AM »
I think it should draw a line in the sand for the last of the Arab world who have been hiding behind the fact we had no evidence Bin Laden was behind 9/11. Lyin sack of chicken toejame denied it when it happened, now no doubt..

Anyone who doesn't publicly condemn it/him now should be on our hit list...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
The Tape
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Unbelievable!!!What an arrogent piece of @#$%!To see him laughing about it with his raghead buddy...What a truly evil POS!!!...Can't say he's that bright either for his taped confession as any sympathy for his cause just went POOF!WTG Osama!!!You and your kind will soon be extinct!
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline fscott.

• Zinc Member
The Tape
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2001, 11:09:00 AM »
I dunno.  I doubt it causes the followers to abandon OBL.  If anything it will strengthen their cause because they now know for a fact that OBL was behind it, and they all wanna sit next to OBL in holy heaven eh?

Put yourself into their way of thinking.  If it was 1944 and we just blew up Hitler and all his comrades, don't you think we would all be celebrating and laughing?

They see us as the most evil people in the world.  We are all little Hitler's living the good life over here in America.  It brings them utmost joy to celebrate our death.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
The Tape
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2001, 11:45:00 AM »
If it was 1944 I don't think we would be celebrating the deaths of German women and children, or even their people in general outside of essential command staff (or did we follow shortly after with the berlin airlift because we wanted a lot of practice for our pilots?).

The benifit of a confession like this is it makes people choose either extremism or not, and in doing so makes the extremists easier to find and kill.  It also removes most of the psuedo political climate excuses, as he cites scripture instructing him to continue fighting those who do not believe in the one true god, until all of the non believers are either converted or dead.

Offline snafu

• Silver Member
      • http://www.btinternet.com/~snaffers
The Tape
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2001, 01:26:00 PM »
When I first heard about this I thought it was a joke. Like Sirloin said "Unbelievable" I don't see how any race or creed can show any sympathy for him now, It's just a shame that his end will probably be mercifully quick in comparision to that of his victims.

fscott??
 Is that "fscott" who did the sound packs a while ago?

TTFN
snafu

Offline fscott.

• Zinc Member
The Tape
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2001, 10:45:00 PM »
Fatty.  Our innocent women and children are perceived by them the same we perceived Hitler and his gang.  These loons REALLY believe we are evil and must die.

Yes snafu.