Author Topic: wow  (Read 464 times)

Offline daMIG

• Copper Member
wow
« on: August 20, 2005, 07:00:58 AM »
Salute to all the trainers including Silat, Ren, Ghosth.... and to all those who have taken time to help, when they did not have to. The strongest dynamic in Aces High is the community of great people in here.

<>
daMIG :aok

p.s. WTG HiTech at pushing the envelope as well!:D

Offline daMIG

• Copper Member
Please delete.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 07:03:31 AM »
Does not belong here/

apologies:(

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
wow
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 09:06:18 AM »
I disagree. It's a reminder to those who need extensive help. I played for a year as a lone wolf and thought I knew a thing or two. Only after my squad picked me up did I find out what I didn't know. I look back at that first year and see that I was not having much fun- even quit twice. I never asked for help. I could have saved myself alot of time and greaf if I had used the Training Arena from the start. My mistake.:(
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline daMIG

• Copper Member
thanks
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 12:12:40 PM »
Hacksaw

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
wow
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 03:15:02 PM »
Yep, i second that.

WTG trainers and all those that try to help and share their experience with others. >>S<<
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
wow
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 04:29:56 PM »
Originally posted by RSLQK186
I disagree. It's a reminder to those who need extensive help. I played for a year as a lone wolf and thought I knew a thing or two. Only after my squad picked me up did I find out what I didn't know. I look back at that first year and see that I was not having much fun- even quit twice. I never asked for help. I could have saved myself alot of time and greaf if I had used the Training Arena from the start. My mistake.:(

My story exactly. The trainers are there because they both like to help and are good at it. Their time commitment -- and their willingness to sacrifice playing time in great big chunks -- deserves applause.

And kudos too for those who teach in the DA, who train their squaddies, and who are patient with seeing the same question over and over in the text buffer.

:aok
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad