Author Topic: TrackIR  (Read 359 times)

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
TrackIR
« on: August 22, 2005, 12:51:52 AM »
What is TrackIR?  And how do I use it?

If I understand, it is used in training mode and shows you where your shots are going to hit?  Is that correct?

I've played about 6 months now, getting better every day, but still having a bit of trouble tracking my shots...

Thank you

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: TrackIR
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 01:08:55 AM »
Originally posted by Tigger29
What is TrackIR?  And how do I use it?

If I understand, it is used in training mode and shows you where your shots are going to hit?  Is that correct?

I've played about 6 months now, getting better every day, but still having a bit of trouble tracking my shots...

Thank you

TrackIR is a nifty little gadget you can buy that gives you more precise control over your views by using your head to tell the computer where you are looking.  I don't have it myself, but have heard some pretty decent reviews.

What you are referring to is the lead computing gunsight which is only available offline (and possibly in the TA?)...

More information can be found in this thread  and here

Hope this helps,
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Ohio43

• Copper Member
TrackIR
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 12:02:59 PM »
Yes, the lead sight computer is in the TA as well.  I need practice on shooting..what is the key command to bring up the lead computer?

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
TrackIR
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 02:25:31 PM »
Ctrl-Tab toggles "Friendly Lock" and Tab cycles who is selected.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.