Author Topic: Classification of Pilots  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Azul32

• Zinc Member
Classification of Pilots
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2005, 12:32:02 AM »
lol Gato...i thought so. Im not to young but not too old either.
If you want some help with your bombing I can help you out if you want.  Well I can at least get you to where you hit the target.
Let me know my email is azul32@comcast.net    

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Classification of Pilots
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2005, 02:09:32 PM »
I for one, am part of the     "Cranial-Rectumous" pilots.  < and proud of it!  :p

I up my plane with no certain objective in mind,  usually drinking a coke, smoking a fine cigar while looking for a redbar.  90% of the time I dont have alt , speed or plan of action,  I see a red icon I head toward it.    If you shoot me down thats fine,  if I shoot you down thats good too.   I have no fancy moves,  my aiming sucks, my bombs miss by usually 100 yards.  I've been Ho'ed I've gave some Ho's,  I've been rammed and done some ramming.  

I have gott'n passed the "spray and pray",   I now "shoot and hope".     I dont "run"  ,    I "leave the area"     I have found that If you dont want someone to "run",   dont "chase" them.  "Cherry pick" cant do that either, I always forget to bring a bag.

If the "Cranial-Rectumous" Pilot catagory did not exist there would be no place for me to be.    CR=fun/no worries   Some of you are better then me , some of you aint,. Its all good just up another plane.    

I up my plane and fly for fun with my head shoved way up my bunz,  but hey!  AH is for flying and having fun, even for those with there head in their bunz.

Signed
Mr. CR

Offline Gato

• Copper Member
      • http://catzman.blogspot.com
Classification of Pilots
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2005, 03:22:21 PM »
Tactic, that is the way to have fun, I agree.  No worries about score and just flying for the fun of it.  I think the CR's can get along with the OF's.  You don't have a plan and we can't remember a plan. :rolleyes:

But it is also nice to work together as a team at times and take bases.  So I guess I'm of two minds (both forgetful) on this point.  What was the point?:confused:

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Classification of Pilots
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2005, 04:59:51 PM »
Lmao  Gato!    The way i see it is, were fine and if they want our help "They" will have to remember where "WE" are going.  :)   Its people like us that throw off the enemy, "WE" have the enemy thinking,  What in the hell are they doing?    Freaks them out because "we" dont even know 90% of the time.  :eek:

OF's and CR's we're doing great!! keep up the good work,  where ever that is  :p    now back to the subject,,  ummmm yah,  what......  whats this post about?   tuna sandwich, .  fries with that?       shoot the red!!!!   lol!!!    :)