Author Topic: G.I vs G.I  (Read 537 times)

Offline bullz

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
G.I vs G.I
« on: August 30, 2005, 04:06:00 AM »
Ok here  it is ... my wish

With  the addition of the 45 ,and how its so easy to bail out and sneak up on unsuspecting nme troops and pop em before they get into maproom .. Why not be able to let friendly troops go and they will chase after enemy troops and kill them .. Maby make them a bit faster ,for those long runs from the vh out of m3 ..7 mph sounds about right =)...Just some food for thought ..

Also anyone ever have them little mishaps with a c47??? take off to capture a base and realize u have cargo ...or vehicle supps.
 Or EVER BEEN RESUPPLYING A BASE AND BRING UNWANTED TROOPS!!!??.. As it would do when a mission start time is reached, the little pop up window asking if u want it to score under attack, or fighter .Why not do the same with a c47 .. when u click runway have  a pop up box asking  if u want troops, airfield cargo , or Vehicle supplys,. that would surley put an end to those pesky waste of tme .. same goes for m3

One more thing ... hate to lose vox all the time and have to type????...hate trying to count down with a squaddie  trying to land kills together and accidently bailing?? or hitting enter to many times to clear text bar and bail out loseing kills.. i do !
 Why not make an enter button on the radio bar so u can as easly click it rather then accidently bailing???? just a few thoughts
''KISS MY HAVOC''   
 ''U.S.M.C RACING''

Check6..A20 on you

Offline wylieboy

• Copper Member
G.I vs G.I
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 05:25:44 AM »
i don't know about the first idea but do like the second ideaof the pop up box ask what you want because i have done that...good ideas:aok