Author Topic: Still Looking  (Read 845 times)

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
Still Looking
« on: August 23, 2005, 06:39:36 PM »
I am still looking for the right squad. Candidates must be Rook and with the least amount of drama as possible. Candidates must also be GOOD at something other than crying, i.e. drinking, boozing it up, or getting loaded, or flying whichever you are good at is fine with me.
I would also like to add that I want to fly my own aircraft, whatever that is that particular night. Beer should be provided by the C.O. at my request, or at least get drunk and pee on me. (not that that has EVER happened before)
Look I just wanna have fun with a cool bunch of guys and not have to talk if I dont feel like it that particular night. I am not the best stick in the game but I can hold my own, and i will cover your arse when you hang it out. Isn't there anyone out there like this?
It would be cool if said squad like to do scenario stuff too
Thx,
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 06:41:46 PM by AWkrull »

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Still Looking
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 09:18:22 PM »
I think Wax, TW9 and myself can accomadate you on everything but flying Rook as we fly bish "most" of the time.  

You are not Expected to fly bish all the time but it would need to be your "home base" if u follow.

I think you are a great guy and would love to have ya Bud!

Gimmie a shout!

mak

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Still Looking
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 05:17:55 AM »
Originally posted by AWkrull
I am still looking for the right squad. Candidates must be Rook and with the least amount of drama as possible. Candidates must also be GOOD at something other than crying, i.e. drinking, boozing it up, or getting loaded, or flying whichever you are good at is fine with me.
I would also like to add that I want to fly my own aircraft, whatever that is that particular night. Beer should be provided by the C.O. at my request, or at least get drunk and pee on me. (not that that has EVER happened before)
Look I just wanna have fun with a cool bunch of guys and not have to talk if I dont feel like it that particular night. I am not the best stick in the game but I can hold my own, and i will cover your arse when you hang it out. Isn't there anyone out there like this?
It would be cool if said squad like to do scenario stuff too
Thx,

Look up the Hells Angels. We are as laid back as it gets and kill many,many, bad guys:aok

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
Still Looking
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 11:36:45 PM »
thx nomak and slash ill look ya up when next im inbish country nomak. slash ill be contacting you soon:aok

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
Still Looking
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 11:36:45 PM »
thx nomak and slash ill look ya up when next im inbish country nomak. slash ill be contacting you soon:aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Still Looking
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 12:16:11 AM »
We'll be here:D

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Still Looking
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 12:25:35 AM »
Slash hangs his arse out a lot, but we shouldnt really bring up his social life here. :)

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Still Looking
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 09:20:19 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
Slash hangs his arse out a lot, but we shouldnt really bring up his social life here. :)

ohh now i know why you got in the squad :p

Offline Dawggus

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
Still Looking
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 09:28:05 AM »
Krull, you might want to give the Nightmares a look.  Hard-core Rook since the beginning, pretty loose in the MA, always lots of guys there, you can get organized or not depending on your mood ;).  FSO's are another story.  We are one of the larger participants in the Friday Night Squad Ops.  Show up if you can, but if so it's pretty organized ... winging up, flight assignments, etc.  If your interested, just tune 165 in the MA and give us a hail, and drop me an e-mail at dawg898@fuse.net for some additional info.  In any event, there are lots of great Rook squads out there, you can't go wrong with any choice :).

Cya Up!

Dawg