Author Topic: Something Fishy...  (Read 8487 times)

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Something Fishy...
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2005, 09:36:51 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
A Witch!! A Witch!! We found a Witch!!!

Offline Whisky58

• Copper Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2005, 10:13:19 AM »
Sorry to rt the main thread fellers but check out the 20 kills in a c202 without loss.  You should give this guy more respect. Hmmmm.
Whisky

Offline MDM

• Zinc Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2005, 10:43:36 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th
GHI  I can't begin to tell you how many times MDM aka luvbeer, has told me in private and others location of cv's. and seen him tell entire bishops where cv's are. Some bishops question him how he knows  and have asked him if he has 2 accounts because he does it about every day.

He would always tell me ex squadies were giving him location..

doesn't take a genious to look at roster see only 18 rooks on and know he's lying . Becuase all 18 rooks always been rook. and mdm was thrown out most bishop squads  but never gone rook.

And look again didn't say padding score said he uses it to get location of goons or cv's...... and Know for fact and have films of him telling me cv's locations in private. so you can look at it 2 ways ghi he has 2 accounts or is working with someone else to cheat game........... either way is low. but hey glad he's in your squad.....................He lasted 1 day in ours. and less in others lol/

This all started because of Rod's numerous lies and accusations.  Rod I would never tell you anything on private, so unless you have a second account you're full of it.  I was attacked by Rod and responded. Let's reveiw the accusations
1. I lasted in 367th for 1 day. I was actually in 367th for 2 weeks.
2.  I lasted less in others. I was a hornet for 2 years until Busher disolved the squad.  I joined BOPs for 8 months, and then recruited former hornets in.  I left BOPs for 2 weeks and joined Rowdy Rebals. I went back to BOPs after I relalized most RR's were east coast and did not fly when I did.  I have never been asked to leave any squad, and was removed from 367th by Rod.
3. While in 367th, Rod prided himself in spreading rumors about other players to me, I would guess to show how much he knew.  
3. I do not have 2 accounts, nor do I tell CV locations daily.  I have never vulched myself, and my poor scores would show that.
I have never tried to hide who I am. I quit AH for 3 months as many players do, and never requested my old name back.  The loud mouths Zazen and Karaya are idiots who pride themselves in being trolls and slamming others.  Your opinion means nothing to most on here.  

I am sorry that in my zealous desire to expose Rod for who he is. I may have embarassed a good man.  

Hornets and others who defend me do so because of how I act as a bishop and as a squad member.  I have learned to shut off 200 so I don't get goated in by the idiots.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2005, 10:55:28 AM »
MDM and Rod, nobody really cares.  Seriously.  I'm hoping to save you both a lot of time in typing and a lot of space on HTC's harddrives here.  99.999% of AH have no idea who MDM or Luvbeers are, nor do they care if they are two people or one person on two accounts.  This and the other thread are not truly about saving face, because there is no face to save.

Please take it to e-mail.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2005, 05:25:23 PM »
Blahahah 131. lmfao!11!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2005, 05:38:53 PM »
Is it really so bad some guy vulches another guy?  If someone is willing to be killed and someone is willing to kill them what's the big deal?

And where is Rod?  I PMed him and he hasn't shot one back to me about how i'm a filthy cheater:(
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »
Originally posted by nirvana
Is it really so bad some guy vulches another guy?  If someone is willing to be killed and someone is willing to kill them what's the big deal?

And where is Rod?  I PMed him and he hasn't shot one back to me about how i'm a filthy cheater:(

When are you people going to learn that it matters not what other people think of you, but what you think of other people?

My opinion is far more valid than anyone elses. Remember that.

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2005, 06:10:25 PM »
You know what they say about opinions Morph....

And my opinion can beat up your opinion.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2005, 06:11:46 PM »
AWKrull!!!  LTNS man!  Welcome back!

MDM, as for you, I think you fit in real good with the BOPS, they are probably real proud of you, I think you should stay there.

Carry on  =)

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2005, 11:57:39 PM »
HOWIE!!!! Always good to see a friend. Been up a lot lately but have been out of it for bit with the son and all. See ya in the skies bro :aok

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2005, 10:55:51 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert

Yeah what the heck is with that?  I saw it myself late the other night and couldn't believe my eyes.  131 kills landed in a P40B?
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2005, 11:35:03 AM »
The BK's vulch squad mates to insure a low rank.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2005, 11:58:10 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
The BK's vulch squad mates to insure a low rank.

LOL....

The funny part is if you go to the "expanded" score page, Leviathn has 132 kills on Panzers, which since the P-40B can only be scored as Fighter and not Attack, dont count for his score!! Only the 42 kills on B-17's counted for his score.

n00bs. :)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2005, 11:58:54 AM »
lev stole all my squaddie vulches :mad: :mad:
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Something Fishy...
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2005, 12:04:23 PM »
LOL those stupid half arses score potatos. LOL!!!

It woudl have been much faster to just spawn 3x17's otr.