Author Topic: New Patch A Flop???  (Read 770 times)

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
New Patch A Flop???
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 07:48:29 AM »
Originally posted by FlyingFortress
It was good earlier.. I loged in tonight and still getting freezes as well ...=( soo frustrating can no longer play .I ill see if its any better tomorrow

FlyingFortress i switched from ground vis to full vis and it worked dont get lock up if i do its very little you should try that full vis is Shift and F1 at the same time

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
New Patch A Flop???
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2005, 07:59:12 AM »
Which optimization options are you using?  Try turning off one or the other and see if it helps.

Also, I noticed if you run with terrain optimizations, you should try turning on terrain transitions and mipmapping in the in-game video settings to see if that helps as well.

What are all your video configuration options?  Have you tried settings the in-game video settings back to defaults?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline FlyingFortress

• Zinc Member
New Patch A Flop???
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 10:49:03 AM »
I ususally leave OPterrian off i have always had all the vid settings in game to default, and mipmapping, horizions, and the other one have always been checked

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
New Patch A Flop???
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 11:02:57 AM »
The new optimizations seem to have almost entirely removed the stuttering I've seen for years when watching the horizon while rolling, or when looking at ground objects while rolling at low alt.

Maybe it's just the increased framerate, but it's nice.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline FlyingFortress

• Zinc Member
New Patch A Flop???
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2005, 11:25:04 AM »
:lol :rofl :lol :rofl :lol :rofl :lol :rofl SPIDERMAN DANCE I LOVE IT!!!!!!