Author Topic: stop friendly cv auto ack killing landed planes  (Read 668 times)

Offline karmic

• Zinc Member
stop friendly cv auto ack killing landed planes
« on: September 09, 2005, 02:42:34 AM »
I would love to see a fix where cv auto ack doesn't tear your plane to shreds when parked on a cv :D

Offline karmic

• Zinc Member
example
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 03:18:35 AM »
example: park a goon on the back end of a cv and leave it there.  Watch it in F3 mode from above and with nme cons near, they can lead the autoack into the parked plane

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 11:03:39 AM »
Maybe you should read a little about the game, and figure out how it works before posting all of these wonderful ideas.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Re: example
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 04:01:17 PM »
Originally posted by karmic
example: park a goon on the back end of a cv and leave it there.  Watch it in F3 mode from above and with nme cons near, they can lead the autoack into the parked plane

OR you could play it smart and not sit on a CV in a goon:aok

Oh and the ideas are great...keep'em coming!!!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline karmic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 06:08:21 PM »
IMO a goon with troops ready to roll at a moment's notice off a CV is SWEET.  Besides friendly autoack will kill any plane you have parked on a cv for any duration of time.

example: I have three kills running and no damage, I park on CV and leave it there while I get dinner started or go to the can.  I comeback and the plane is either dead or it falls through the deck of the cv into the water and dies as soon as i start it up and give it some throttle

Offline karmic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 06:13:09 PM »
"Maybe you should read a little about the game, and figure out how it works before posting all of these wonderful ideas."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're just ideas off the top of my head, not development proposals;  I love AH and want to see it evolve and grow.  If you don't like my ideas that's cool but you don't need to be mean about it.  If you know everything AH let's see you come up with some ideas and improvements.  Put yer money where your mouth is.  If I have a 'bad' idea please nicely explain why you disagree instead of objecting without a relevant point to back yourself up.

Honest critisism?  Lay it on me; immature unprovoked negative remarks? With all due respect, you know where to stick em.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 06:21:47 PM by karmic »