Author Topic: new setups setup  (Read 255 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
new setups setup
« on: September 19, 2005, 10:18:50 AM »
with the issues we have been having of late, is it not possible to have the new scenerio pre-loaded by the friday it is suppose to run and allow any CT manager to push it into play?

the room loses credibility when one planeset is posted and ppl enter only to find another
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
new setups setup
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 04:20:26 PM »
We used to be able to load a setup offline then just log in and upload it.  Unfortunately, that's not working lately ~ we have to do all setups live/realtime.  It takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete a setup.

We'll try our best to get them up in the future in a timely manner, but sometimes staff are away and we need to find replacements.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

storch

new setups setup
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 04:23:46 PM »
Originally posted by Mister Fork
We used to be able to load a setup offline then just log in and upload it.  Unfortunately, that's not working lately ~ we have to do all setups live/realtime.  It takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete a setup.

We'll try our best to get them up in the future in a timely manner, but sometimes staff are away and we need to find replacements.

why not hire some new guys to help?  i hear the pay is excellent therefore you should have many takers.  I say vote bug

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
new setups setup
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 08:26:56 PM »
Originally posted by storch
 I say vote bug

Voting is so 2005, for 2006 I want to assume my divine right to rule the CT.  Only tyrannical powers will be able to save the CT at this point.

So it's down with Vote Bug and up with....

CROWN Bug!! :aok
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
new setups setup
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 03:39:48 PM »
The CT is not holding any current votes for any staff position.  All postings come from HTC at the moment. Thanks for your interest Bug.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech