Author Topic: well.....  (Read 2109 times)

storch

well.....
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 03:24:09 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Honest question.  If you are not going to 'Turn Fight' with it, why do you fly it?  What kind of fight are you looking for?  Dive in to low cons?  I ask this because being co alt-co e with a con does not have to mean a turn fight.

well you can't really dive much with the 109s.  what I do is shallow diving attacks or climb them into a rope.  inspite of the propaganda you read here I'm usually found at 8-10k

storch

well.....
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 03:36:52 PM »
Very familliar story.  Did you get called names after the stickstiring was done? :lol
  I call you names because it's fun to watch you log off huffy.  and for a guy who spends his time diving into other people's fights to kill steal you have no business making remarks about that kind of activity.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 03:44:38 PM »
yes but against an opponent that wont get roped you can be known to climb very high to extend in the vertical. your methods are very good indeed for a real fighter pilot, not an easy scalp to claim. unfortunately you will miss out on the progress made by everyone down in teh mosh pit.

Busting up a 1 on 1 is fair unless you are asked not to, especially if your mate is losing. thats half the fun clearing someones tail in the nick of time.

whats to say someone who gets ganged 3 on 1 in a fight and wins, then flies into a 1 on 1, same sortie still, where the friendly is losing and kills the bad guy isnt justified?

the whole cherry picking thing is null and void unless the friendly pilot asks you to stay out.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2005, 04:06:19 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
yes but against an opponent that wont get roped you can be known to climb very high to extend in the vertical. your methods are very good indeed for a real fighter pilot, not an easy scalp to claim. unfortunately you will miss out on the progress made by everyone down in teh mosh pit.

Busting up a 1 on 1 is fair unless you are asked not to, especially if your mate is losing. thats half the fun clearing someones tail in the nick of time.

whats to say someone who gets ganged 3 on 1 in a fight and wins, then flies into a 1 on 1, same sortie still, where the friendly is losing and kills the bad guy isnt justified?

the whole cherry picking thing is null and void unless the friendly pilot asks you to stay out.

thats the MA standerd in the CT its stay out unless asked in.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

well.....
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2005, 04:16:51 PM »

at the risk of being called a consiracy theorist again the fact is that there is no LW ride that can go toe to toe with an allied ride if the players are equally skilled.  the fighting styles are by necessity different.  again speaking in generalities the LW player must attempt to stay in the vertical.  there are some (eagler comes immediately to mind) that use a combination of turn and vert in the 109F with remarkable success.  i ain't one of those i'm still a noob and just starting to get a feel for the game.  when i want to challenge my skill (or lack thereof) in the arena i simply fly a 190 and attempt to stay alive.  has anyone flown a 190 in the CT lately?  they are almost unturnable.  with regard to busting up a 1v1 generally i won't do it.  if i know who the opposing player is and dislike that player then i will dive in.  no one in jg54 ever asks for help on squad channel.  they would be ridiculed into joining the gumbooters if they did.  :D

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 04:17:52 PM »

See 'The Unspoken CT Etiquette' section d.  If I'm flying along and see someone engaged, first thing I do is "VOX: Do you need help?"

If I get, 'Yes', then I'm in.  Otherwise, it'd fracking rude to fly in a snipe a kill from the other player. It's cheap, and tactless, and not appreciated in the CT.  

If I see a 3 on 1 means that  2 other dweebs are ganging up on one poor soul, or that it's an amazing fight with 3 team-mates trying to tag a difficult pilot.  However, ganging in the CT is not appreciated, nor is it proper etiquette. period.  There's another arena for ganging.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2005, 04:26:50 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I call you names because it's fun to watch you log off huffy.  and for a guy who spends his time diving into other people's fights to kill steal you have no business making remarks about that kind of activity.

:rofl
You still remember that one?  As i said back then, I only dove in because I thought he was on your 6.   I did ask first and got no responce. (Most likely he was going to kill you since as you said you cannot turnfight in a 109)

As far as the name calling, I think it has a lot more to do with your arse being handed to ya while running in the ack breaking your stick from stiring so hard, than what you stated.  Oh, wait, it was not me, it was the uberflapen overmodeled alied planes, the porked german modeling and your friends not being very helpfull.

You calling someone a cherry picker is way beyond funny :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

storch

well.....
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2005, 04:53:43 PM »
:rofl
You still remember that one?  As i said back then, I only dove in because I thought he was on your 6.   I did ask first and got no responce. (Most likely he was going to kill you since as you said you cannot turnfight in a 109)

As far as the name calling, I think it has a lot more to do with your arse being handed to ya while running in the ack breaking your stick from stiring so hard, than what you stated.  Oh, wait, it was not me, it was the uberflapen overmodeled alied planes, the porked german modeling and your friends not being very helpfull.

You calling someone a cherry picker is way beyond funny :lol
 hmmm me on the guy's six you circling above waiting, as i'm about to fire you jump in.  ya i remember real well.  just like i told you then u are either blind or a liar, i don't need your help in fact don't ever even give me a check six.  when ever you want to "hand me my arse" i'm in the CT every day.  you blue velvet easymoders are too funny.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
well.....
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2005, 05:14:58 PM »
hmmm me on the guy's six you circling above waiting, as i'm about to fire you jump in.  ya i remember real well.  just like i told you then u are either blind or a liar, i don't need your help in fact don't ever even give me a check six.  when ever you want to "hand me my arse" i'm in the CT every day.  you blue velvet easymoders are too funny.

what would you have me do, turn fight in a G10?

With all that being said...

Flying a G10 the way you fly it is about the easiest thing you can do in AH.

Up...Down.... Up....Down....Run....Up....Do wn...Run some more...

But you say we fly easy mode? LOL

We went in there handed your tulips to you at all alts. Climbed to 25k with you only to drive you down to the deck to run like school girls.

It will be more than enjoyable to do it once again.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2005, 05:29:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure you don't want us wading into the CT pool again.

-- Todd/Leviathn

storch

well.....
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2005, 06:00:04 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 05:05:05 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2005, 06:01:07 PM »
Short memory.

-- Todd/Leviathn

storch

well.....
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2005, 06:03:20 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Short memory.

-- Todd/Leviathn
 lack of interest or concern

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2005, 06:19:30 PM »
lack of interest or concern

How'd those fights with Stang go tonight?

-- Todd

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
well.....
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2005, 06:27:05 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
How'd those fights with Stang go tonight?

-- Todd

LoL
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++