Author Topic: Wingnutz  (Read 582 times)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Wingnutz
« on: January 19, 2001, 05:04:00 AM »
Did an awsome turnfight against Wingnutz. P47-D30(should I precise? )/109 (G10 I believe).

Wingnutz was kind enought to bring to my attention that he was closing in my 6 from high   Evasives after evasives I ended on the deck with Wingnutz B&Zming me. I was fortunate enought to hit his canon with a snapshot. (thx god).

Well...not much to do... speed 200, surfing the waves... couple of barrel rolls, scizors... all the panoply of "don't hit me".

Minutes goes by... still on the defensive, ah... maybe a mistake here, Wing zooms by me, I pull the nose up behind him... 800y top of loop for him, deep stall for me... tatatatata .... lot of hits but no apparent damages "I actually wounded the pilot" (Re-"thx god").

Fights goes on and on... still on the defensive, sometimes Wing can lock me up and I ear a couple of noticeable BBgun pings.

Long minutes later, in a pass I see the 109 prop windmilling... is it? I place the 15,000 pound brick behind him... he's in a shallow turn... that's it, no fuel left for him   Wohoo! I let Wingnutz ditch, he deserved it, Salute Wingnutz for an awsome fight. As usual, I forgot to film it, did you Wingnutz by any chance?

I also wish to salute Rraf, that even when I was in deep doodoo, kindly asked if I needed help. You bet I did, but I said "no", thinking I was dead anyway. Appreciated your behavior Rraf, you didn't ruined a fun fight.

(my first encounter with Wing, I dived straight to the sea and splashed hehehe...doh!)
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Wingnut_0

• Copper Member
      • http://www.Luftjagerkorps.com
Wingnutz
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2001, 05:23:00 AM »
<S> Frenchy!  Was 109F..I can't fly a G model worth a dam  

5 Fights...3-2 Frenchy's favor.

1st fight  -  Frenchy hits water

2nd fight  -  I hit the water..LOL

3rd fight  -  Turns into low speed 20ft off the deck stuff...overshot..couldn't pull and Frenchy gets me.

4ths fight -  He at 4k, me at 3.7k we merge and both pull up.  I knew I couldn't get around in time so I roll out of an immelman with him snap shooting at me and I proceed to pull straight up again.  Right rudder..easing her over...he's below me and coming around very slow..>I nose down and hit his tail from 150 yards...there goes his tail.

5th fight  -  Meet him over water..Kronos asks him a ? so I pull off and warn Kronos he's engaged (didn't want to blind side him).  Lost my Cannon, pilot wounded...got plenty of great hits, but with only LW MG's I was just scarying Frenchy...decided to stay till I either died or ran our of fuel...fighting pilot blk outs the whole time.  Finally lost fuel...

Again <S> frenchy..great fights period!

and Thx to Rraf for just watching instead of joining in  

------------------
Wingnut
Luftjagerkorps

The quality of the box matters little.  Success depends upon the man who sits in it  -  Baron Manfred von Richthofen

[This message has been edited by Wingnut_0 (edited 01-19-2001).]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Wingnutz
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2001, 08:11:00 AM »
This is what makes the sim like golf...some play golf for that one game, the game that really  gets your adrenline going, inspires new confidence, and leaves you with a smile on your face...same with fights like these!

<S> Both of you!

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Wingnutz
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2001, 12:35:00 PM »
A !!!!F!!!!!!

aghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchy runs around the room scared to death... stops... looks at the ceiling and passes out.

Someone in the room sweared he heard:" I really need to learn to visualy identify those 109s, so next time I don't turnfight, I run!"

Still passed out, Frenchy sees a 109 going vertical thank to Jato rockets while the P47 is still trying to achieve a 30 degr nose high.  
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------