Author Topic: First GirlFriend  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2005, 11:46:46 PM »

ok, som more advices

getting a GF its easy, keep it much harder
so,......

At your age, don't worry a bit about keeping 'em.
sand

Offline kevykev56

• Silver Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2005, 12:01:53 AM »
Originally posted by ramzey
ok, som more advices

getting a GF its easy, keep it much harder
so,......

6. Keep your room, clothes clean. Small things like nails, haircut are importand

Ditch all those rules but 6. that one is universal for getting and keeping.

Rule 5 is good after your married but not recommended to keep a GF. If you have to use rule 5 then ditch her.

here is the skinny on keeping her.

After you get her interested in you, make her think she doesnt matter to you. Then she will try to keep you interested.

If you are nice to her constantly, tell her how much you love her, do everything in the world for her...She will walk all over you. Spit you out and look for a take charge kind of guy.

Ever notice the jerks are always the ones with the hot chicks? You always ask yourself "why is she with that guy", or she tells you all about how bad he is to her, then you ask..."why do you stay with him?"...she replies, "Because I love him".   LoL that one always gets me.

Women are funny that way, they want a man in charge, not a whipping boy.

This is just a general statment use your judgment to see what you can get away with. But dont be too much of a bad boy, ya gota throw them a bone now and then.

another point to remember about women,

****"No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap"*****
RHIN0 Retired C.O. Sick Puppies Squadron

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2005, 12:46:03 AM »
Show her the SHOCKER!
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2005, 12:53:36 AM »
Originally posted by Lan784
why do fathers protect there daughters so much?

Because we were also male and as such know exactly what other males are really after.

In short we fully know men have two heads and where females are concerned the head on top of our shoulders is usually not the one in charge
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2005, 12:56:37 AM »
Originally posted by Regular
Trust me. Using a condom is like playing with a Slip N Slide without water.

Yes but not using one increaces your chances of receiveing a life sentance of about 18-21 years.

Bag it before ya tag it
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2005, 01:00:32 AM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
BTW, before you show up to take her out, buy some pant's that fit, get a belt, tuck yer shirt in, wash the vaseline outta yer pointy assed hair and speak proper english in front of the rents.
:aok

Kid ever shows up at my house not like discribed above will find out how areodynamic he is by flying without a pilots licence..or even an aircraft for that matter LOL
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2005, 01:17:56 AM »
Congrats Lan

Girls are awesome

They can do so many cool things :)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2005, 01:24:40 AM »
like ironing, cooking and washing up.

congratulations Lan :)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Lan784

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2005, 06:33:36 AM »
woke up to a good conversation huh???

uh who asked if she was 14??? oh yeah regular, yes she is 14 also.

Thanks guys to whom said congrats and a ty for the advice i guess.

hangman LOL i know its true but the way u said it was funny:lol
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 06:36:39 AM by Lan784 »

Offline Lan784

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2005, 06:35:19 AM »
Anyone remember there first girlfriend?

Offline Lan784

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2005, 06:39:26 AM »
LAMO look at Bodhi's avatar LOL ROFL:rofl :lol

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2005, 06:43:32 AM »
goodluck. :aok
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 06:46:26 AM by megadud »

Offline G0ALY

• Nickel Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2005, 06:54:55 AM »
These are the 8 rules for dating my daughter. They have been around for some time, but they still apply. As Hangtime explained, we tend to be protective. Go ahead and read all the rules, but I will sum them up for you in one sentence. “If you think there is the SLIGHTEST CHANCE you may need rubber… You already need Kevlar.”

Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind will kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five: In order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romance or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 07:12:40 AM by G0ALY »
My password at work had to contain exactly 8 characters… I chose Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Offline G0ALY

• Nickel Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2005, 07:05:17 AM »
Upon further reflection, I feel it is my duty to inform you that rules 9 and 10 also apply…

Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe.  If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten: Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi.  When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside.  The camouflaged face at the window is mine.
My password at work had to contain exactly 8 characters… I chose Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
First GirlFriend
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2005, 07:06:22 AM »
Originally posted by Lan784
why do fathers protect there daughters so much?

We have already done all you can think off.
be warned :D