Author Topic: new film: servin' taters  (Read 1203 times)

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
new film: servin' taters
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »
I held on to my last 3 taters for dear life :D Had 10 or so to start, but blew the shot and gave you position on me.. you can probly figure out where that happened from the film :p
Army of Muppets

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 03:08:45 PM »
That was one of the best fights ive ever seen. nice flyin

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 04:48:48 PM »
Nice film, great fights guys, u do the g10 honour :aok

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 04:56:04 PM »
The action's pretty cool but I honestly couldn't tell you were fighting another G10!! Looked almost like a spit to me. The encoding made it all blurry on my screen :/

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 05:28:26 PM »
Great flying!I noticed that most people dont get to many deflection shots with the tatergun,I personally always use the 20mm even though there's only a few pounds difference in total wt. of the two guns.I prefer the ballistics of the 20mm.Can you explain why the tater gun isnt good for deflection shots or is it just my piss poor aim?I've practiced offline numerous times to try to get it figured out but to no avail.I very seldom take shots over d400 with cannons.

JB12

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 06:33:20 PM »
Nice. Wetrat.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2005, 09:34:25 PM »
Originally posted by JB12
Great flying!I noticed that most people dont get to many deflection shots with the tatergun,I personally always use the 20mm even though there's only a few pounds difference in total wt. of the two guns.I prefer the ballistics of the 20mm.Can you explain why the tater gun isnt good for deflection shots or is it just my piss poor aim?I've practiced offline numerous times to try to get it figured out but to no avail.I very seldom take shots over d400 with cannons.

JB12

Nath was teaching me how to hit with it.  Frankly, I'm still not that good with it, but I NEVER shoot over 200. The deflection shots can best be compared to a game of "wack-a-mole".  If you don't get that little sucker right when his head pops up, you'll never get him.  Same with the tatergun... small bursts of 3, and you just have to tune your reflexes to pop that guy at the exact right time.  It sucks to learn it, but after smack down a few, its SOOOO gratifying  =)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2005, 07:24:25 AM »
Nice film, and good flying by both of you guys.  Usually when I see a g10 I laugh, but you guys are like trying to catch a wet bar of soap the sink. :D

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2005, 01:58:23 PM »
In the last fight with Nath, there were hit sprites on the wings a couple of times.  I always thought that with the 30mm, that it would take the wing off with one good hit.  Were you firing the MG's at the same time and those were hits with the machine guns?  Or am I wrong in my thinking of the 30mm?

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2005, 08:03:24 PM »
Anyone know the artist and name of the first song in the film?

Offline Trikky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 10:27:57 AM »
Kasabian 'Club Foot'