Author Topic: <S> well that's all she wrote  (Read 1100 times)

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
<S> well that's all she wrote
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 01:41:37 AM »
hmm when gas was like 40 bucks a barrel gas was .73 now that it's like what 70 bucks it's 3.00   yeah doesnt take much ot see you're overpaying :)

Offline Aubrey

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2005, 10:08:08 AM »
Mustaine where do you live in WI.  contact me at dirkbanyon@charter.net

If yuou are needing a job I can give you a lead, if you live in a place where we have offices.  Madison, Milwaukee, Appleton, Greenbay, Fon du Lac,  and sheboygan. We are always looking for good folks.

Offline 27th

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2005, 12:36:01 PM »
Ray

Thinking of my buddy to me known as always JB73.
I hope the situation will improve and to see you soon.

I will always cherish the memories..
..you eating while flying with vox on.
..especially you complaining why you cannot turn harder not knowing you have your DT on.

Your Buddy Always,

27th (JB27)

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2005, 07:12:31 PM »
get a good wifi card, and a huge antenna...find a signal and leech away haha. U can make an antenna for less than 10 bucks , get a cable for about 15, and im sure u can find a good used card on ebay cheap. If you are in a decent sized neighborhood, you will be able to find many signals. Of course the legality of this is an issue. Look up your local state laws concerning wifi usage. Heres a site that can get you started... http://www.turnpoint.net/wireless/cantennahowto.html
You can also make it with more than one can. The longer the can, the more focused the beam.

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2005, 08:56:18 PM »
spade when are you comeing back?
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 09:39:14 AM »
Originally posted by Aubrey
Mustaine where do you live in WI.  contact me at dirkbanyon@charter.net

If yuou are needing a job I can give you a lead, if you live in a place where we have offices.  Madison, Milwaukee, Appleton, Greenbay, Fon du Lac,  and sheboygan. We are always looking for good folks.
i live in Milw. and i do have a job, i just am in too much debt to allow frivolous things like online games. :( gas, food, rent... those are the #1's, then bills.

though TY for the offer.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/ssbranni
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2005, 09:48:37 AM »
Hey 73...Hey 27

Dave, we all know that your job is with a large company...after the time spent with them, maybe you should explore other options.  Being with a company and not making much if your comfortable within that company is fine, if you can pay your bills and obligations.  But if you have been there x years and feel your not being paid what you think your worth leads to lower moral, and poorer preformance, job disatisfaction etc...

What I am trying to say is never reject an opportunity before exploring the opportunity.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 09:52:54 AM by JB66 »

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2005, 12:07:04 PM »
hey 66 <>

yeah, i am "looking" right now, it is definately time to move on... got a few applications in other places, and for $2k / year more i will jump.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2005, 04:28:54 PM »
Mustaine,

Take care man. It has been a pleasure flying with you and agaisnt you. Best wishes and hurry back. If your interested in maybe a month or 2 more of flying , let me know. I would happily pay HTC a couple more months for you. I know your cutting back. Been there brother. Done it as well. But I would help ya if you want.

Come back soon and practice your putting while your off. Takes a few shots off that score.  :lol

See Ya Buddy:aok
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline wylieboy

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2005, 09:13:27 PM »
i don't even know you but i will miss you and i'll be prayin' for you take care my friend