Author Topic: <S> to CT  (Read 332 times)

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
<S> to CT
« on: September 27, 2005, 08:27:30 PM »
I've really enjoyed CT play over the past couple weeks. I had some bad experiences there a few months ago, but I'm really glad I tried again.

Things I've really liked:

:aok    Quick fights almost anytime
:aok    Nice guys who really try to help out
:aok    Willingness to switch around to keep things fun -- the fight's the thing!
:aok    Emphasis on balance

Things I havent liked:

:mad: Porking in prime time? Up a fighter for crying out loud...
:mad:   Some lame BnZ'ing when not tactically necessary (had one guy in a 109F -- which should be able to turn SOME --  literally run my hurri out of fuel by extending to 1.5 every pass for 9 minutes straight. When I went tank dry and pulled up to finally take a shot, he collided. If my shooting weren't so poor, that numbers guy would have died many a time with lag rolls, but....)
:mad: Vulching? Puh....leeese. The fights' the thing! What's the point of capping a base, when it only means longer flights to engagement? Let them up, jump em after they leave the field! Numbers, you know who you are...

:furious   Gang banging. Shouldnt have to call "sides?" when there's obvious imbalance. REALLY dont see the point of 6 chasing 1 in CT...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 08:37:46 PM by Simaril »
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
<S> to CT
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 08:37:11 PM »
During primetime and theres a a FB going on (which Iv seen alot the past two weeks) theres no such thing as a gangbang or pick. And as for the vulching Id like to see the film of that.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
<S> to CT
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 08:40:59 PM »
Didnt film it, just had it happen minutes ago. Had 3 cons turn fighting over our Vbase South of the capital, and 2 of our up with them. I tried upping in a Hurri, got jumped, and turned out with no speed. Numbers guy got the auger kill.

Immediately re-upped, and same numbers guy (97 something, a JG54 member) vulched me before I left the VH pad. This was the same guy who had the 9 minute BnZ fest in a 1v1 last week.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
<S> to CT
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 08:43:16 PM »
What's a FB?

Again, I'm an outsider, so I dont mean to Dis anything. When I stop having fun, I leave.

But there's a big difference in the CT -- there's usually only one fight going on at a time. If there are 6 guys circling and the outnumbered side keeps getting pounded, I cant go to the next base and find something different. When the gangers show no signs of resetting the situation, I'm gonna head to the MA to find a fight that looks like fun to me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 08:47:07 PM by Simaril »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
<S> to CT
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 11:37:02 PM »
9763 is who your talkign about he jsut joined JG54 about a week ago. I dont know but he may be kinda new. The B&Z thing was right on his part a 109F will turn but not with a Hurri. Dont know if he was jsut alittle POed when he vulched because he seems kind and nice on squad ch. Vulching is rare in the CT but yes it does happen. Just seen Tbar get vulched by someone while he had three other guys on him.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
<S> to CT
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 07:37:45 AM »
Yeah, i understand teh "vulch before dying" and have had it happen to me -- dont mind that much....

And hey, I didnt intend for this to be a negative thread -- I've really enjoyed the fights and the fun in CT, and thats what I ahd in mind.