Author Topic: Question for the tinfoil hatters:  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Question for the tinfoil hatters:
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2005, 11:29:59 PM »
Point of interest.

Warsaw Gehtto. Less than 200 insurgents armed with fewer than 50 weapons held off a German Army for 3 weeks. They were burned out, not defeated by force of arms. They inflicted no fewer than 4,000 casualties on their armed opressors.

They were burned out. Literally. Torched alive. Ala Waco.

But they held out longer than France. Longer than Belgium. Longer than Holland. Longer than the Czechs, who had the best equipped army on the continent.

I suspect that should push come to shove, the people of this country could do at least as well.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2005, 11:48:48 PM »
Originally posted by AdmRose
1/4 of all American adults own guns. There are enough guns in America owned by private citizens to give every American adult one.

Wich is why gun owners apose every new effort to restrict rights.  As soon as they have a list of all gun owners in America those that wish harm know the people to hit first.....if they dont take them away democraticly that is.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2005, 12:07:03 AM »
Works both ways.

How our congressmen and senators vote on gun issues is a matter of very public record.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2005, 06:33:30 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
My line is clearly drawn in the sand for all to see.

It is the next piece of anti-gun legislation.  I am willing to bring the whole thing down over that.

Absolutely correct.  The goal of any govt.  who cant work within the rules of our constitution is to take away our ability to revolt.  Anti gun legislation is the next step.  I have been dreading the next terrorist strike where people beg the govt. to take away our weapons.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2005, 07:23:35 AM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
Absolutely correct.  The goal of any govt.  who cant work within the rules of our constitution is to take away our ability to revolt.  Anti gun legislation is the next step.  I have been dreading the next terrorist strike where people beg the govt. to take away our weapons.

Yeah... it might make them come up with something scary like the Pariot Act.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2005, 10:10:58 AM »
jab... you are missing the point... most believe that the gun control act of 1934 was used to give the BATF tresury beurocracy somthing to do after prohibition was repealed...

Once prohibition was repealed there were very few if any incidents of criminals using machine guns.... millions were regestered after the act and many just "disapeared"  there never really was a threat to the American people by machine gun owners..

The reasons for the laws were because of a threat to the government... you can't build government without making laws... and... I believe that those who make gun control laws do it with evil intent... and they are the government.

finestein banned .50 calibers because they could penetrate an armored limmo... the people she is suppossedly protecting don't ride around in armored limmos...

she and her bottom feeder ilk do.   Why do you not think it is evil that they would want to be the only people in America that are armed (or have armed guards)?

lazs