Author Topic: Hey Canada  (Read 438 times)

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Hey Canada
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 10:41:17 PM »
Originally posted by Ripper29
we can let you have some of our stong Canadian beer if you feel man enough  

Why is it that the only thing Canuckians can come up with to defend their beer is the alcohol content?  You can ferment damn near anything to a high alcohol content but that doesnt mean that its gonna taste good.  I have tried your so called strong Canuckian beer and I wasnt all that impressed.  I have tasted bathtub gin that was better.  A light lager is still a light lager no matter how much adjuncts you use in it to boost the alcohol level.

Offline Ripper29

• Nickel Member
Hey Canada
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 06:29:08 AM »
Originally posted by sling322
Why is it that the only thing Canuckians can come up with to defend their beer is the alcohol content?  You can ferment damn near anything to a high alcohol content but that doesnt mean that its gonna taste good.  I have tried your so called strong Canuckian beer and I wasnt all that impressed.  I have tasted bathtub gin that was better.  A light lager is still a light lager no matter how much adjuncts you use in it to boost the alcohol level.

It's only beer..don't be so sensitive :cry
(you see the whole thing is a joke....you know with the lumberjacks and mounties and all) ;)

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Hey Canada
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 08:12:26 AM »
I may not be Canuckian but I do know one thing.....that you dont joke around about beer.  Ever.  It is much too sacred to be treated in such a light-hearted manner.