Author Topic: crash to desktop  (Read 212 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
crash to desktop
« on: October 06, 2005, 06:03:04 PM »
I am in a field gun at A2 on dognut map, and when i towered out, suddenly the names displayed (where it shows people tuned, or in range) were HUGE.  10-20x's the normal size.  I changed towers to a diff field, and suddenly no names, just bit white box.

changed fields a few more times, went to hanger, then tower, went to a cv, and suddenly i'm lookin' at my desktop.

map bug? or update bug?  i've heard many complain about being kicked to desktop when they tower out.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
crash to desktop
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 09:22:20 AM »
I get some thing similar. i',ve been getting CTD after towering then try to move to another field, and when clicking on  clipboard setting detail lvls,net stats, and joystick settings. So the clipboard is tied in some how.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline mojo55

• Zinc Member
CTD
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 10:04:05 AM »
I get at least 3-6 ctds a night when clicking 'Tower".First,I get a blank, white screen thats frozen for about 30 secs., then I get a box that says "Aces High has caused an Error ".
Whats up with that ?

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: crash to desktop
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 10:22:57 AM »
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.