Author Topic: Tiger 1  (Read 804 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Tiger 1
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 10:42:22 PM »
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's nto skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 10:48:02 PM by Krusty »

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Tiger 1
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 02:12:33 PM »
Ever go trigger happy on a Tiger with an Osti and kill shoot yourself with the rounds deflecting up? :confused:
 I think I had it happen once, but I was in tank town so I could of died from something else. :noid
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Tiger 1
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 10:44:05 AM »
tigers and all gv's are easy kills with bombs, all u need are 250lbers, or 500-1000 lbers if u cant aim well, just make sure u come straight down and drop it on top of it... i've killed tigers all day long with 250lbers in spits... if your not getting kills on gv's with 1000 lbers your either missing completely by a good 10-20 yards or something funky is goin on with your system or connect or something like that....

on a second note i think that the damage model on the M16 and especially the osti needs to be lowered, I have dumped 100 rounds of 20mm's into an M16 and watched all the sprites hit and nothin happens to them, or dumped an entire load from spit ie 250 ea 20mm rounds into and osti, saw all the sprites and nothing except him smoking and still shooting.... I am coming down firing from straight above them, almost 90 degrees each time just like I bomb, higher angle, the better accuracy and besides shouldn't it be the same as a field ack, where 2-3 20mm kills it, we're talking about a half track with only limited armor on the top gun facing target, if I come from above I'm hitting crew and gun, not the armour....Just IMHO they should be modeled like a field ack if u hit from top with 20mm, also they are HE and create a small blast radius like on field acks.