Author Topic: another noseart question  (Read 310 times)

Offline Rak187

• Zinc Member
another noseart question
« on: October 28, 2005, 01:51:56 PM »
I have made my noseart and saved it in my squads folder.  I also have erased my old noseart that was in the file.  I went to the main arena and uploaded my noseart, then went back into the squads folder only to find my old noseart back in the folder.  I repeated this process several more times and my old noseart kept coming back into the squads folder.  Is this normal?  and did the upload for my new noseart work if my old noseart keeps coming back?

Thanks,

Rak187

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
another noseart question
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 03:46:50 PM »
noseart must be approved, it usually takes a few days for the new one to get through the system
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Rak187

• Zinc Member
another noseart question
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 03:51:53 PM »
I know it needs to be approved, that wasn't what I was asking.  Is it normal for old noseart to get put back into squads folder even after being deleted? and did my new noseart get uploaded if I keep getting my old noseart put back into the folder?
Rak187

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
another noseart question
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 05:04:36 PM »
When you enter the MA your noseart is updated to the current version. Your "old" noseart IS the current version untill you "new" noseart is aproved.
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"