Author Topic: Revealing flash about 911 and Pentagon...  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Revealing flash about 911 and Pentagon...
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2005, 10:26:44 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
There is no ****ing controversy. We know exactly what happened to the Pentagon.

Yeah... aliens...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2005, 10:28:22 PM »
There is more that goes into the conversation we have been having, but would more than likely be way above the level of the kind and cooperative laboratory rats you have been.

If I may observe, women and liberal twits exibit circular logic that refuses to accept responsibility for the failure of their cornball ideas. Lab rats just don't give a damn about anything but the cheeze. Logic is useless unless there's CHEEZE.

..the whole purpose of this post was to make a point with a friend I have been in conversation with.

And my dog never ate your homework.

In fact, I don't even have a dog.

..everyone else here suggested that on their own in their haste to dispute a point that was never made.

Mayhaps you'll get to the point?

The point I was making by posting this video, was the assumptions everyone immediatly jumps to regarding the topic of 911 and controversy regarding the accuracy of the data therein.

Enh? How's that again.. yer making to a non-respondent imaginary friend a point on assumptions using a farsical consipiracy theory video clip.. ??

BRILLIANT! I stand, sir, in awe of your illuminating powers of discovery.

Tell yah what. You bring yer friend on by and well make some assumptions about him (her, it, whatever) too. All free of charge. After all, we have our reputations as your cooperative pet labratory rats to maintain. We'll try to keep up. Do remember to bring some quality cheeze next time.

Have a nice day. ;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline 2Hawks

• Nickel Member
      • http://daniel.clanbaker.com
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2005, 10:41:20 PM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
If I may observe, women and liberal twits exibit circular logic that refuses to accept responsibility for the failure of their cornball ideas. Lab rats just don't give a damn about anything but the cheeze. Logic is useless unless there's CHEEZE.

And my dog never ate your homework.

In fact, I don't even have a dog.

Mayhaps you'll get to the point?

Enh? How's that again.. yer making to a non-respondent imaginary friend a point on assumptions using a farsical consipiracy theory video clip.. ??

BRILLIANT! I stand, sir, in awe of your illuminating powers of discovery.

Tell yah what. You bring yer friend on by and well make some assumptions about him (her, it, whatever) too. All free of charge. After all, we have our reputations as your cooperative pet labratory rats to maintain. We'll try to keep up. Do remember to bring some quality cheeze next time.

Have a nice day. ;)

I wasn't going to justify this with a response, however... I wanted to remark on some points you made, and more interestingly, some you didn't comment on.

The quality of your post is just mind blowing, and would suggest to me was strongly influenced by chemical dependencies...

Cheeze??
Your Dog didn't eat my homework.... What?!?

the sarcasm regarding my powers of discovery might be interpreted as trying to take attention away from the very real and valid arguments against the loss of our civil liberties in regards to 'enhancing disaster response and common defense against terrorists'. My conclusions aside on this topic, the point was made perfectly when you made your last post.

Perhaps labrats were a tad too harsh, I should have said; "Independant control group oblivious to their participation in a social experiment".

*Grin*

Dan.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2005, 10:53:42 PM »
Nothing personal, but your current "lecture" for us all regarding our "loss of civil liberties" comes off as nothing more than Bravo Sierra spin used as damage control/cover for a post that was poor quality Bravo Sierra to begin with, and likely a really piss poor troll.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2005, 10:56:09 PM »
Originally posted by 2Hawks
I wasn't going to justify this with a response, however... I wanted to remark on some points you made, and more interestingly, some you didn't comment on.

The quality of your post is just mind blowing, and would suggest to me was strongly influenced by chemical dependencies...

Cheeze??
Your Dog didn't eat my homework.... What?!?

the sarcasm regarding my powers of discovery might be interpreted as trying to take attention away from the very real and valid arguments against the loss of our civil liberties in regards to 'enhancing disaster response and common defense against terrorists'. My conclusions aside on this topic, the point was made perfectly when you made your last post.

Perhaps labrats were a tad too harsh, I should have said; "Independant control group oblivious to their participation in a social experiment".

*Grin*

Dan.

We'll just skip on past the bombshell civil liberties disclosure 21 posts into a thread you started by postulating that a hole in the pentagon was made by a missile instead of a jetliner. We'll also gloss over the request for proof of the jetliner doing the damage instead of a missile or 'military hardware'.

Instead, I'll just cut to the chase with an electrifying observation that carries more factual content and logic than anything you've managed to get up here so far..

The only connection between civil liberties and their erosion and a jetliner you alledge launched a missile into the Pentagon (and then disappeared itself) is your imagination. To take US to task because we ain't buying into your pet delusion is piteous at best, and mildly humorous only because it's distracting me from a painful papercut.

Now, remember, take your meds and ask mommy before you get on the computer next time.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline 2Hawks

• Nickel Member
      • http://daniel.clanbaker.com
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2005, 11:05:01 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

5- Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 11:07:53 PM by MP3 »