Author Topic: White Supremicists... Oh my!  (Read 1009 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
White Supremicists... Oh my!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2001, 04:59:00 PM »
Things like simbols names etc. change meanings sometimes.The swastika became the simbol of the nazis,regardless what it used to be before.There aren`t many kids named Adolf in Germany anymore,just as You don`t see many Jesus` walking around in Israel.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2001, 05:23:00 PM »
in places like mexico every third person is named jesus and there are many, many adolphs in germany - or at least there were in the two times i was there during the last year.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2001, 07:49:00 AM »
I heard that Hitler was recently found alive in Argentina, however, that was not the bad news...the bad news is..he's going to be tried in LA !  :p

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2001, 08:31:00 AM »
Used to be a ruckuss every time the KKK had a rally where I live.  Then the anti-KKK crowd came up with a novel tactic.  People pledge donations to the anti-KKK cause based on the number of minutes the KKK rally lasts.  The longer the KKK talks, the more money is donated against them.  Gotta love the irony.   :)
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2001, 11:42:00 AM »
There were 20 hitlers in US before the war, after the war there were none  :)

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2001, 11:57:00 AM »
i love it when guys wear the swastika tattoos. kkk tatoos, or the 'stars & bars' flags on their trucks. it's cool when ignorant people wear a sign that points them out for ya.

apathy

btw before you guys down south get pissed off and flame me.  i'm talking about up north here. i've been to the south and realize that in that part of the country it can be more a sign of 'southern pride' than any sort of race statement

[ 07-11-2001: Message edited by: capt. apathy ]