Author Topic: White Supremicists... Oh my!  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
White Supremicists... Oh my!
« on: July 08, 2001, 11:45:00 PM »
Oh dear... I was watching the news covering the race riots in England yesterday and saw a particularly intelligent member of this species.

Basically a anti-rascism march was being held, attended by mixed-ethnic groups but it looked like a lot of Asians and Indians. Anyway the local inbred-skinhead bunch decided to pay it a visit and all hell broke loose.

They showed footage of this one guy, standing in front of several hundred marchers, with his head shaven, wearing leather boots and all... do a Nazi salute in the direction of the mob. Well, guess what happened next - Mr I'm-the-superior-race got the toejam kicked out of him.

Luckily for him the Police came to his rescue... cue part two of the story. "Mr I'm-the-superior-race" decided he didn't want to be arrested for his own protection. So he resisted. Then the police beat had the toejam of him  :) riot batons and all.

Superior? ... heheheheheh! Only if your a masochist.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2001, 03:35:00 AM »
hehehe LOL

poor handsomehunkes.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »
In the US anyone can walk around with a swastika tatoo and not get bothered by anyone,even get a decent job.WTF is up with that?I understand the rights to freedom of speech and tought,but still,I think the people that chose to hate people that had no choice but to be born whatever they are (black,jew,etc.),should be forced to rellize that their belives and behaviour is unacceptable.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2001, 04:44:00 AM »
Caligula "forcing" them isn't going to help - it just fuels the hatred. Unfortunately its a sickness that has few cures.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2001, 07:42:00 AM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~:
In the US anyone can walk around with a swastika tatoo and not get bothered by anyone,even get a decent job..

That's debatable. You'd find another reason not to hire this individual, I know I would. To bring him onboard would just be inviting a lawsuit of one shape or another.. his employment options are limited if his tattoo or his ignorance are showing..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
I've always been wondering whats up with those skinheads of those "Mr I'm-the-superior-race" people..
They act alot like worst kind of nazis, but I must admit I've seen in most pictures those nazis have hair in the head.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2001, 08:01:00 AM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~:
In the US anyone can walk around with a swastika tatoo and not get bothered by anyone,even get a decent job.

Well... what if it's this swastika?

Still have a problem?
sand

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2001, 09:23:00 AM »
Actually, two deputies were fired here in Texas recently due to their membership in the KKK.  One has filed a lawsuit against the sherrif's office for discrimination.

Now, if the ACLU backs him in the discrimination suit, I will be truly amused.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
Heh - I've got friends who live near those troublespots. They ain't very happy.

It's a tale of two groups of racial supremecists (one white, one muslim) turning up the heat and watching 90% of the other inhabitants suffer. What is funny, scary and damned annoying all-in-one (TM), is the leader of the neo-Nazi BNP getting interviews on TV wearing a suit and trying to look respectable. He continually says his party has changed; he now distances himself from a policy of forceful repatriation of ethnic minorities, despite the fact he was personally advocating it less than 3 years ago.

In Oldham (scene of recent asian-white riots), after the recent general election, the BNP party member got 15% of the vote.

Peddlers of hate, mistrust and xenophobia will always have an audience.

Apparently, the Police are going to borrow some water cannons from Belgium. The riots are the worst disturbances since 1985.

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Dowding ]
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2001, 11:30:00 AM »
Water cannons?  From Belgium?!?  I am still amazed to see European football/race/environmental riots with police fighting back with water or batons.

Regarding the swastika:  The symbol itself is not racist and you are asking for a lawsuit for firing someone with a tatoo of it.  The swastika was a commonly used good luck symbol 50 years before the nazi party adopted it.  Look at postcards from the 20-30s and you will requently see a swastika on it.

Not to say that I would hire the person mentioned earlier.  But like Eagler said, I would definately find and document another reason for firing/not hiring them.

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2001, 12:11:00 PM »
Originally posted by Mickey1992:
Regarding the swastika: The swastika was a commonly used good luck symbol 50 years before the nazi party adopted it.  Look at postcards from the 20-30s and you will requently see a swastika on it.

true,
to bad the skinheads do not carry the Swastikas because the "good luck symbol" or because some postcards from the '20s.
We know what they wanna represent.

Gh0stFT
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2001, 12:27:00 PM »
The "skin" heads adopted the look from a music "following". The orginal skins where NOT racist.
 The typical follower of the racist crap is usally some low end loser whom is looking for a reason why they suck. It certainly CANT be them so it HAS to be a particular group/race etc that is doing this to them.
Hate and ignorance go hand in hand... they
often swell thier ranks w/the uneducated and
finacialy backward (poor).
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
Yeah.. I always love it when people advocating love an acceptance take the opportunity to beat the toejam out of someone that doesn't.  :rolleyes:

Kinda wondering what Martin Luther King Jr. or Ghandi would say about something like this.  I really don't think they'd be chearing.

AKDejaVu

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2001, 02:06:00 PM »
On a lighter note, I do thank the skinheads in England for one thing. When I was 11 years old, we moved to England where a crewcut was a sign of a skinhead, troublemaker. This allow my brother and I to let our hair actually touch our ears  :) Before that move, if our hair was greater than 1/8", my dad threw us in a chair and buzzed our heads with the electric clippers..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2001, 03:50:00 PM »

this buddha at lantau island in china has a huge swastika right on his chest. it is a very old symbol.

here's a picture of hitler in lederhosen. he has a big swastika on his chest too probably but symbols can have different meanings to different people. no reason to waste a nice symmetrical cross for this guy  :)