Author Topic: heck with it  (Read 983 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Re: heck with it
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 08:49:15 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
im actually going out and drinking beers with girls. IM skipping ah tonight.

Your a lesbian?

(bb in a few):mad: :o

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
heck with it
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 11:29:08 PM »
well i met the girl from work out, she was wearing some weird get up..made her look like an mc hammer dancer...and dumb as a box of rox..her friend was cool though and had on a "melon inspector" tshirt. my date grabbed her (the inspector) massive cannons and than i got a turn :)  my date wasnt too happy about that so i said f it and got wasted lol. Apparently she drove me home..got a smooch and said goodnight ..not 2 bad for first date ( ironic that the boobs i felt were her friends)

logged on pretty smashed and let everyone cherrypick me ..alcohol and sa is not a good mix :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
heck with it
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 11:30:32 PM »
wtfg on copping a feel:aok

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
heck with it
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 11:48:43 PM »
well i met the girl from work out, she was wearing some weird get up..made her look like an mc hammer dancer...and dumb as a box of rox..her friend was cool though and had on a "melon inspector" tshirt. my date grabbed her (the inspector) massive cannons and than i got a turn :)  my date wasnt too happy about that so i said f it and got wasted lol. Apparently she drove me home..got a smooch and said goodnight ..not 2 bad for first date ( ironic that the boobs i felt were her friends)

logged on pretty smashed and let everyone cherrypick me ..alcohol and sa is not a good mix :D
jaxxo... we want the truth... and nothing but the truth k?

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
heck with it
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2005, 12:31:57 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
!!!NOOOooo L1sT3n 2 TE3Dub!! Sp33K TeH L33T!! ANd L1cK 1T B4 JOOo St1Ck IT!!!!!

!!!BAAAAAaa JOOOoo StHuP1D N0oB!!! JOOoo D1dNt L1sT3n 2 Te3DuB!!! 1f JOOoo Sp0Ke TeH L33t Sp33K JOOoo W0u1d H@v3 G0t M0re THaN A B00oob!!!
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
heck with it
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2005, 12:34:51 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
LOL finky, you know what they say about em right?

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl.

Or do you think she's going home with a strange man on the first night because she's just that good at judging character?

:aok
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
heck with it
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2005, 02:29:49 AM »
Originally posted by megadud
that's sig line material :lol

More like what you see on CH200 every day; though "sluts" can be replaced with "noobs," "furballers," "toolshedders," and "HO dweebs."
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
heck with it
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 06:52:18 AM »
Originally posted by OOZ662
More like what you see on CH200 every day; though "sluts" can be replaced with "noobs," "furballers," "toolshedders," and "HO dweebs."

no! you're wrong! thanks for playing :aok

Offline Schutt

• Silver Member
heck with it
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 07:35:19 AM »
Oh no

and i thought wow i got an assist on jaxxo, now you nullify that !!!