Author Topic: WMLute  (Read 268 times)

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
WMLute
« on: December 14, 2005, 12:25:11 AM »

You asked yesterday on-line why I was so timid. Because Im not english native and didnt understand question good enough, I didnt respond that.

I assume it means "careful" or something like that.

Well...

I've been in AH few years and I have lots of experience. I recognise if opposite is a good / better stick. Im not a very good dogfighter and if I would have been more aggressive in that fight, I would have lost it I think. You are much more better pilot than me.

Because I had superior fighter in that situation, I wanted to keep the fight safe for me, just waited if you would make a mistake. Also I dont want to start turnfight in LA7 with P51, (I had 100% of fuel also and plane was heavy). Sad if that makes you feel bad.

I was allready typing salute for u but you came out first with some whining and I didnt press enter... Especially when I tried to be polite and let you ditch to sea. I got a kill but I didnt shoot you in the end.

You also accused me HOing. In that fight there was NOT a single HO. At least what I understand as HO.

Anyway, you handled that P51 good, I didnt get any good shots on you.
I am a spy!

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: WMLute
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 12:46:02 AM »
Originally posted by mipoikel

You asked yesterday on-line why I was so timid. Because Im not english native and didnt understand question good enough, I didnt respond that.

I assume it means "careful" or something like that.

Well...

I've been in AH few years and I have lots of experience. I recognise if opposite is a good / better stick. Im not a very good dogfighter and if I would have been more aggressive in that fight, I would have lost it I think. You are much more better pilot than me.

Because I had superior fighter in that situation, I wanted to keep the fight safe for me, just waited if you would make a mistake. Also I dont want to start turnfight in LA7 with P51, (I had 100% of fuel also and plane was heavy). Sad if that makes you feel bad.

I was allready typing salute for u but you came out first with some whining and I didnt press enter... Especially when I tried to be polite and let you ditch to sea. I got a kill but I didnt shoot you in the end.

You also accused me HOing. In that fight there was NOT a single HO. At least what I understand as HO.

Anyway, you handled that P51 good, I didnt get any good shots on you.

yeah.. sorry about mouthing off like that.

I was frustrated by having no rudder from a puffy ack hit earlier, and wasn't able to "push" the fight the way I wanted.

You did the right thing.  Had you not flown as you did, I probably would have killed you, so good job on your part.  Was smart flying.

(could have sworn you shot me as I ditched.  I was down, about to .ef, and heard the bullets right before I ended up in the tower.  maybe not..)

back at ya'
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
WMLute
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:50:32 AM »
Case closed. :aok
I am a spy!

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
WMLute
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 02:13:12 AM »
btw Lute if you remember the "purse fight" we had some week ago ...
Well I've seen the film last night ... I was on the rook/bishes front line :D

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
WMLute
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 02:47:01 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
btw Lute if you remember the "purse fight" we had some week ago ...
Well I've seen the film last night ... I was on the rook/bishes front line :D

remind me maybe?  I have just the vaguest remembering about something......

(geeez... did I open my big mouth yet again???)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit