Author Topic: IL2 Beta Registration  (Read 1500 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
IL2 Beta Registration
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2001, 02:55:00 PM »
Thx SW that chart cleared it all up for me. Impeccably relevant data, as usual!!!! <S>   hehe

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
IL2 Beta Registration
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2001, 04:13:00 PM »
Almost as relevant as your "hispano whines" that pop into almost every thread with your name in it, huh Grun?  

------------------
Sling322
Not a Monitor!
Fat Drunk "Chute Shooting" Bastards

Frosty1

IL2 Beta Registration
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2001, 07:07:00 PM »
Can't we all just get along? BTW, jihad, think you can leak that beta to me? Eh? Wink wink.  

------------------
===>Frosty
====>Exposure2k.com
=====>Frosty@exposure2k.com

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
IL2 Beta Registration
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2001, 03:35:00 AM »
I agree that beta testing for sims like WWII Fighters, SDOE, B17-II, CFS2 and BoB must have been a joke.

Same thing for pre-reviews by very well known sim WEB sites. You simply cannot rely on them.

And developers seldom have enuff experience and knowledge about WWII air combat. The best teams around are those from WB, AH and WW2OL. And the best beta testers are their players.

Looks like Oleg Maddox is doing an excellent job and I'm sure that there are enuff hardcore online simmers in the beta team.

Dont get pissed off AKSw ...   I for one hope to be transferred to the eastern front ASAP  
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown