Author Topic: Just kidding  (Read 4043 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2005, 05:52:49 PM »
moat?

well, good one i geuss.

I had ya figured before you owned up to it though.

and my problem was only ever with morpheus.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2005, 06:00:09 PM »
Batfink.  You know we love ya.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Just kidding
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2005, 06:02:37 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
moat?

well, good one i geuss.

Just want to let you both know that I really enjoyed the furballunderground post titled...........Morpheus you d**k  you asked for it
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
Just kidding
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
moat?

well, good one i geuss.

< LOL, Morh shows up on the dock wiD ah bIg Takkel BoX , a WhEElbarrOw fuLlaH boozE , an Ah sHeep wid a Blue Ribbon RoUnd it's Neck .... Now I know where he swiped it from ....... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Mechinac , you need me to seNd ya the NuMber of a gOOd fence contractor ? :rofl

>c< ChEcKerS....
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2005, 06:09:10 PM »
but, fairplay, you had me and alot of others going and made us look foolish.

still i believe certain people are just nasty, not clever.

you never considered the flip side of it all, that those who opposed you were not playing there own game.

think I give a hoot what you think of mechanic/batfink? ;)

still opposing opinions are the spice of life.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2005, 06:10:52 PM »
Originally posted by CHECKERS
< LOL, Morh shows up on the dock wiD ah bIg Takkel BoX , a WhEElbarrOw fuLlaH boozE , an Ah sHeep wid a Blue Ribbon RoUnd it's Neck .... Now I know where he swiped it from ....... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Mechinac , you need me to seNd ya the NuMber of a gOOd fence contractor ? :rofl

>c< ChEcKerS....

hehe revel in it while it lasts, bigman.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2005, 06:14:11 PM »
How could i hope to stand a chance of posting my views when more than 20 people all working together to get me, or people like me, to look foolish?

i mean, well done guys, what have you prooved?

all you have prooved is i wasted my efforts on the BKs that i spoke up for.

you people, you know who you are, you let me speak up for you during your troll, and even claimed to have nothing agaisnt me, yet you knew the whole time what was happening and let me, and others walk right into it. granted we walked rourselves in, but you helped us along from the shadows like little whimps.

I denounce all your alter ego CPID fake not real life personalities as cowards and liars.

:aok
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 06:16:13 PM by mechanic »

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2005, 06:28:23 PM »
but, fairplay, you had me and alot of others going and made us look foolish.

It's not foolish if you are able to laugh at yourself bat.

You're semi-meltdown was legendary in a sense in that we haven't seen that in a while and it was funny.  And I mean that with the respect that another person has for another, after they both enjoyed a good laugh.

And as for the community, I think it shows that you as the community are worth the little bit of planning and coordination it took the BKs to pull it off, in the name of "High Jinks".  <-- that loses a little someting in "Type" lol.  You get the idea tho.

It was some stoopid dramma about a stoopid squad.  As if Morph is that good LOLH:rofl   (Sorry Morph I couldn't resist LOLH)  

Kudos to those that got caught up in the little charade you all played an integral part to making a bit fun and I hope you enjoyed it.

You guys that made us from the get go, good shot :D

It was all in good fun.

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2005, 06:36:15 PM »
Geeze Mechinac..... it was nothin' but the MOAT ..
 If I hurt your  feelings ... I'm truly sorry !

CHECKERS
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 06:44:46 PM by CHECKERS »
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2005, 06:39:43 PM »
ego never comes into it.

i can laugh at it now sure, and admit that i bought it up untill i checked your squad roster in the scores pages and saw all the fake ejections and 'withdrawn' players.

I can also think that you guys are parading around now like the **** of the roost with your tail feathers all up and twitchy, and you talk about ego..

hehe.

big up da blue knights crew, dey is da smart ones!

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Just kidding
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2005, 06:51:17 PM »
I can also think that you guys are parading around now like the **** of the roost with your tail feathers all up and twitchy, and you talk about ego..
LOLH well Bat then you really don't know us too well.  The cool thing about the BKs is, we don't have tail feathers, just a good time.

We laugh at ourselves, each other and everyone else cause things are funny.  None of us have big egos and have to be the funniest, loudest, smartest... or the best AH fighter pilot of all time LOLH.

We enjoy the laughing and the fighting, but none of us prance around on our egos, Thank God.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2005, 06:53:11 PM »
Mechanic
I think you think too Golly-gee hard about every freaking thing anyone on this board says or does. I think you take this game, what people say and how people say it WAY too personaly and seriously. You need help, and you need to find a better way to spend your free time. Imaing... If you put THIS much energy and thought into your real life situations? What would your life be like then?

This is a friggin game. To get pissed off or be bothered over what someone says or does is rediculous.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 06:55:26 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
Just kidding
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2005, 06:58:38 PM »
ego never comes into it.

i can laugh at it now sure, and admit that i bought it up untill i checked your squad roster in the scores pages and saw all the fake ejections and 'withdrawn' players.

hehe.

big up da blue knights crew, dey is da smart ones!

< Now ya duN iT Bat...
 jUst fEr DaT , I gOnna buY a pAtch kit , Fix da leak in DaT blowup Sheep an Keep it !  An On  Da neXt fishin trIP da sheeP will be giVen awaY in Da JackPot ( in lew Of MonEy)  to teh anGler da cauches Da beeGest  fisH...

::D   CHECKERS ...... :rofl

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2005, 07:03:02 PM »
I think they need to be told about my super troll on our squad forum.

The one where I was getting PM'd by Todd, Edbert, you name it.

They were genuinly HOOKED. But how funny was it? Did we not all get a laugh?
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Just kidding
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
LOLH well Bat then you really don't know us too well.  The cool thing about the BKs is, we don't have tail feathers, just a good time.

We laugh at ourselves, each other and everyone else cause things are funny.  None of us have big egos and have to be the funniest, loudest, smartest... or the best AH fighter pilot of all time LOLH.

We enjoy the laughing and the fighting, but none of us prance around on our egos, Thank God.

dont be so sure.

Is it not equally wrong of you(pl.) to accuse me of being actually bothered by this?

I'm just trolling a board on the net like the rest of you.

who is the most sad and needs help?

the person who spends some freetime posting half decent replys and making friends on a stoopid intardnet game.

or the person who spends their freetime trying to wind people up and then tell them they take things too seriously.

you guys answer that to yourselves.

I take it as rather a compliment that you all still think i care about what you say anymore than a quick 2 min reply. I take it as more of a compliment that you had to team together and lie through your teeth to get where you are now in this. there only one of me remember.

who else is it directed at, apart from the 'humourless masses'?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 07:07:26 PM by mechanic »