Author Topic: Gun controll poll  (Read 893 times)

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Gun controll poll
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2001, 11:06:00 AM »
Yet she is (was) a spokes person for K-Mart!

Huh? Go fugure?
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
Gun controll poll
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2001, 11:45:00 AM »
 Gun Control... is a joke. Its a feel good political concept.Hell, they cant control drugs,or people. What cracks my ass... is that a fat bellybutton "kitty licker" feels some sort of need to tell me how I should live. Hollywood in general is a super f*&ked up place that just loves to become involved in our lives. Most of these losers cant friggen stay married for more that a GD year or stay out of rehab... Oh and wasnt Rosie a big CLinton supporter... then when our illustrious leader was caught getting a blow job in the white house... lied about it then admitted it she is mum about the whole thing.
Man... she's a fat carpet munching smurfy POS that I hope someday gets planted by one of those poor soon to be disfunctional kids she's bringing up.

Oh... and all she has to do is take a look in the GD mirrior to see WHY she's a lesbo.. no guy would touch that lumpy,pale pile of refuse.

Batdog

"What the diddly over
What the diddly OUT"
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
Gun controll poll
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2001, 02:08:00 PM »
 Batdog, next time please have an opinion.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Gun controll poll
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
LOL Rosco,...ya Bat, tell us how you really feel!  

I'm curious, Rosie has 3 body guards wherever she goes, and they pack...so that's okay since its HER they are protecting, right?

America has turned into an attitude of "I'm the center of the universe, I got mine (and if I didn't get mine, I'm a victim!), screw everyone else"....