Author Topic: Picture says it all...  (Read 1633 times)

TheWobble

Picture says it all...
« on: April 11, 2001, 03:42:00 AM »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2001, 03:55:00 AM »
Yeeeeaaa WWIII! No wobble.....

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Picture says it all...
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2001, 04:17:00 AM »
I'm not gonna start spouting my opinions about this in every thread possible here because there are too many of them and I have better things to do. But that animation and AKSeawulfe's cruise missle stepped over the line big time IMNSHO. Are you US people actually thinking what you are saying and what that little animation actually means. It's not one or two US people saying these things. Tells pretty much about your nation actually...sad...very sad   .

EDIT[Almost forgot...flame away]EDIT

1Wmaker1
Lentolaivue 34

[This message has been edited by Wmaker (edited 04-11-2001).]
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Betown

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ecomm-net.co.uk
Picture says it all...
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2001, 04:36:00 AM »
I am British,
     We are allied with the USA and I want these guys out just as much as you guys do. There really is nothing I would like more than to send in Delta and kick the living mother of "$%*& out of them and get those guys home.

But realistically. If that happened then what would happen after that. This is a real WW3 starter and to be honest I don't want my children playing a game in 40 years time and shooting each other down in F16's F14's and F22's.  This has the ability to blow up into something humungous. I mean that.

Allies know very little information about the Chinese anyways which is why the P3 was there in the first place. They have one of the largest airforces in the world and it's country has closed its borders.

Somewhere in this whole situation I smell a VERY big Rat. It all does not just add up in my mind but we will see.

BT

TheWobble

Picture says it all...
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2001, 04:50:00 AM »

It's not one or two US people saying these things. Tells pretty much about your nation actually...sad...very sad .

Yes how dare us barbaric Americans want to get our people back ofter some ignorant sonofasqueak Chinese dickwad rams our plane and then their country takes our crew captive and demands us apologize for a incident they caused...yes sad..very sad...
How exasperating that we should be pissed at the scumbag of a nation that murders its own people..for taking our aircrew hostage just because one of their pilots was a total ignorant moron who repididly did very dangerous manuevers around our planes before finally managing to ram into one..killing his idiot self and nearly kiling a bunch of our folks..only to have us be blamed by for the accident by those lier commie sacks of toejam.... .yea how dare us be angry...

Schmuck

Allies know very little information about the Chinese anyways which is why the P3 was there in the first place

the plane was there to monitor their preparation to test a small scale nuke..which we new they were going to test...guess we do know a little about them.

[This message has been edited by TheWobble (edited 04-11-2001).]

funked

Picture says it all...
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2001, 06:16:00 AM »
Wmaker I think Wobble is not exactly representative of most Americans.

To use your methods, I would conclude from your post that the entire nation of Finland has no sense of humor.  

Offline Argent

• Zinc Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2001, 06:58:00 AM »
What BT said... glad the politicians are being very quite, very careful... VERY good reason for it.

All in all though - ROFL...  

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2001, 07:44:00 AM »
cool gif

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Picture says it all...
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2001, 07:54:00 AM »
Wobble wrote:

"Yes how dare us barbaric Americans want to get our people back ofter some ignorant sonofasqueak Chinese dickwad rams our plane and then their country takes our crew captive and demands us apologize for a incident they caused...yes sad..very sad...
How exasperating that we should be pissed at the scumbag of a nation that murders its own people..for taking our aircrew hostage just because one of their pilots was a total ignorant moron who repididly did very dangerous manuevers around our planes before finally managing to ram into one..killing his idiot self and nearly kiling a bunch of our folks..only to have us be blamed by for the accident by those lier commie sacks of toejam.... .yea how dare us be angry..."

Yep, China should release the crew, no doubt about it. But if they don't do it right away you among others on this board are ready to start a war. That's what I find sad. Anyways, I'm glad to see you are taking such an intelligent approach on this matter. Spout on Wobble...you are making yourself look better with every word you type      .

Funked, there are quite a few US people on this forum "out of patience" as they say it. I think I'm the only finn that has given his opinion on those pics here so I think your logic only leads to that fact that I have no sense of humor. Our contries must have some severe cultural differences since some finnish people have actually said that I DO have sense of humor and I just don't find cruise missle attacks, air stikes and starting World War 3 funny at all...

1Wmaker1
Lentolaivue 34

[This message has been edited by Wmaker (edited 04-11-2001).]
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2001, 08:32:00 AM »
Sure WM I'm perhaps the only French fan of this band :

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2001, 08:56:00 AM »
Must be a US thing cause I think they are funny.

Mainly because I take them for what they are...jokes.

WM we can sit here and get pissed about it or joke about it. I would rather see people joke.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

MrSiD

Picture says it all...
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2001, 09:07:00 AM »
All I can say to Wobble is:

Think if the situation was reversed, the Chinese pilots were stashed 10km from your house..

You would probably think its cool when the Chinese forces first cruise-missile your home area a little and then storm in to get the pilots. YOOOOHOOO cool! Not pissed off at all. Right? You SURE AS HELL would not want to nuke them to stoneage.. Nah.

Heheh.. And if you think YOUR government is not capable of holding foreign equipment to study it. Or it's not capable of holding illegally (even if it was emergency) entered foreign military personnel for questioning.. Think again.

Mk10=Ravens

Picture says it all...
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2001, 09:38:00 AM »
I'm a member of the Radical Left here in the US, but I'll also have to say I was raised on the National Lampoon, and while I think the comedy expressed with the picture of the cruise missile and the animation were a little extreme, I found them entertaining.

Actually Wmaker, that's how you let off a little steam occasionally.  It's that kind of stuff that keeps you from really wanting to do the real thing.

So stop getting your panties in a bunch.  It's humor, and that's all.  Kind of like the "Baby Harp Seal Clubbing Competition in the Olympics" type of thing.

What's REALLY scary is the thought that Eagler would probably volunteer to ride that missile a la Chill Wills to make sure it reached its target!  Eeeek!

Mk

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2001, 09:47:00 AM »
It was Slim Pickens.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Picture says it all...
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2001, 10:00:00 AM »
One word: Iran.

------------------
With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    Commissar 25th IAP WB VVS