Author Topic: Skuzzy ?  (Read 388 times)

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Skuzzy ?
« on: October 27, 2005, 08:58:20 PM »
Im haveing a problem in the DA in the last few days. I know we switched servers and I used to get a 11 hop now its 18 and with Ping plotter this is what it looks like can you tell me is this the problem. If so why, im not sure what this means. thx in advanced

[/IMG][/IMG]
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Skuzzy ?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 08:59:33 PM »
oh my ping used to be in the 40`s
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Skuzzy ?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 06:39:48 AM »
The server relocation was a physical relocation.  It should have some impact on everyone's ping times.  Some better, some worse.

Those variances you are seeing in Ping Plotter are going to happen from time to time.  It is pretty much unavoidable.  Different times of the day/night will have an impact on this.  The worse case scenario will always be during prime time in the U.S., which is what you are showing.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Skuzzy ?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 01:19:15 PM »
SO will this cause all the Warps im Getting? Guys in the Da say I just disappear and go into the ground or warp 1k away?
Army of Muppets

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Skuzzy ?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 01:23:14 PM »
Should not be that radical.  I could see the occasional 'wiggle', but not much else from that trace.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Skuzzy ?
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 01:43:39 PM »
Just for kicks check for spyware and or malware. Everytime I see strange things goin on in game i check for it. I usualy find 1 or 2 with ad aware or spybot. Also if that doesn't do it i delete all cookies.
9 times out of 10 this clears up my problems.

Bronk
See Rule #4