Author Topic: C-17  (Read 623 times)

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
C-17
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2005, 02:26:33 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
I get "counsled" weekly for my aleged "abrasiveness"  when "speaking" to the troops.  ;)

people allways ask me about the difference and I have to say I miss the spirit of the corps, but it's the same amount of BS just in different form.  Were the Marines have formations and fieldays the USAF has MS  powerpoint and paperwork.

Similar experience. We had a little pow-wow up in Pacifica with a new group we partnered with - and bought 2 bottles of $30 / shot tequilla, I think it was PAtron Platnium. Anyway, of course it goes down the hatch, and everyone is like "Wolf, its sipping tequilla!" The 3 other Marines in the room from Secure Cognition do the same as me and we're looking at each other like "WTF is sipping tequilla."

So apart from abrasiveness and my tendancy to drool at lunch all over myself - your in good company. I'm just the youngest of the bunch and get nonstop **** as a result.

Wolf

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
C-17
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2005, 03:29:21 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC
Having alot of fun with Google earth..here's a few C-17's at the USAF base in Charleston SC..

They look good from above, but highly placed White House sources have told me that when viewed from the ground they are actually:

Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
C-17
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2005, 03:33:05 PM »

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
C-17
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2005, 03:58:35 PM »
I have a pretty cool bmp image of the C-17, noplace to host it though.

Here's one off the web..

« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 04:01:34 PM by midnight Target »