Author Topic: integrated music  (Read 692 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
integrated music
« on: October 30, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
someone suggested it before, but it would be brilliant to have some kind of windows media player extension inside ah. you know, kind of like the little wmp minimised player thingy bob :)

i like to play the music on my pc through wmp, and have ah over the top, but its really annoying having to keep minimising to change volume and song. im not saying its needed right now or anything, but it would be a great feature to add some time in the near future

please???:aok

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
integrated music
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 05:09:53 PM »
I just use the small CD player/alarm clock on my computer desk. Works great!!!:aok
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
integrated music
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 05:33:32 PM »
sometimes winamp cause my fps to drop a little if Im around a lot of trees or something. I usually just put in a cd or something and use the remote to adjust volume.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
integrated music
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 06:00:55 PM »
Yeah, I'd like to see an Ingame MP3 player.  Just with simple controls.

Volume, start, stop, next song, previous song.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
integrated music
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
Just my 2 cents, but I'd much rather see HTC work on in game sound coding than control of background music.  It really bothers me that interior engine sounds have to be in mono in order to work with 3D exterior placement.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
integrated music
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 11:36:42 AM »
Originally posted by Skilless
Just my 2 cents, but I'd much rather see HTC work on in game sound coding than control of background music.  It really bothers me that interior engine sounds have to be in mono in order to work with 3D exterior placement.

i didnt say that i wanted it roight now, i just suggested it as an idea for development in the future.