Author Topic: Hblair, Reschke-Re:Junior Football  (Read 344 times)

Offline RTVapor

• Zinc Member
Hblair, Reschke-Re:Junior Football
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 09:13:42 PM »
R u the Riders or the Packs???
Anyway I am too young to have kids, but I do have a high school team.  The North Forsyth Raiders season went very well.  We came out 7-2 I think.  Now we r in the second round of the state play-offs.  In our first game we beat an all black high school.  Luckly the best 1st place team in the state that beat us 49-7 lost their first game:aok  Now we just have to beat Dalton High.

Offline RTVapor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 09:15:28 PM »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 07:24:50 AM »
Originally posted by RTVapor
R u the Riders or the Packs???
Anyway I am too young to have kids, but I do have a high school team.  The North Forsyth Raiders season went very well.  We came out 7-2 I think.  Now we r in the second round of the state play-offs.  In our first game we beat an all black high school.  Luckly the best 1st place team in the state that beat us 49-7 lost their first game:aok  Now we just have to beat Dalton High.

Riders (Roughriders).  Congrats on your season, however I'm not sure why its significant that you beat an "all black" high school. What difference does it make?

Offline RTVapor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 07:42:11 AM »
Well you see our team is slow, and down in the south blacks have a rep for being very, very fast and r.  That team we beat was very likely to get a touchdown every kickoff and punt return.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 09:08:38 AM »
Originally posted by RTVapor
Well you see our team is slow, and down in the south blacks have a rep for being very, very fast and r.  That team we beat was very likely to get a touchdown every kickoff and punt return.

Do you think that reputation is due to cultural forces?  In other words, you southern lazy white boys better get off yer ***! ;)